S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the upcoming figures/statues for Figuarts DBZ:

Dragonball Z: S.H. Figuarts - Android 16 - March
Dragon Ball Z: S.H. Figuarts Son Gohan - May
Dragonball Z: S.H. Figuarts - Vegetto - May
Dragon Ball Kai: S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan Son Goku - June
Dragonball Z: Figuarts Zero EX - Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - June
Dragonball Z: Figuarts Zero - Vegeta - July
Dragonball Z: Figuarts Zero - Son Goku Kamehameha - September

So that's four figuarts and Three Zeros, not counting the SDCC Exclusive.

On paper, the Tamashii Dragon Ball Z line-up sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to most, if not all, of them. With that being said, I'm still not thrilled how they're cutting their release time for the remainder of the year in regards to their main, S.H. Figuarts, line.

On paper, the Tamashii Dragon Ball Z line-up sounds amazing and I'm looking forward to most, if not all, of them. With that being said, I'm still not thrilled how they're cutting their release time for the remainder of the year in regards to their main, S.H. Figuarts, line.

Yeah I hear ya I will prob end up getting gohan since he's dirt cheap and the sdcc one is around the $250 mark... I plan on getting the Zeros also.

I remember everyone complaining about SDCC Goku being like $200. Now hes $600+. If you want SDCC Gohan, get him now while his price is down.

Yeah I hear ya I will prob end up getting gohan since he's dirt cheap and the sdcc one is around the $250 mark... I plan on getting the Zeros also.

I'm looking forward to Manga Gohan the most out of the S.H. Figuarts line-up so far. I've had a lot of plans for Cell Saga Gohan but I haven't been able to accomplish them, as you mentioned, with SDCC being $250+ each. The low price makes up for the alternate, less desired, version. The only thing that I don't care about the Manga Gohan figure is the lines underneath the eyes. I like the rest of the figure. Not more than the SDCC/Anime version but still enjoyable.

I pre-ordered Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku. They were my first purchased Zeroes but I believe I'm going to go ahead and buy the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Zero EX. The paint application is just astonishing on that figure.

Like I said, I'm more than likely getting all of them. I don't mean to come off as a complainer but I'm just kind of antsy with them showing off an entire year's worth of releases and not giving us any update to what their plan is. Not that I feel we deserve to know an entire year's line-up, it would just be nice to know the next release I'm looking forward to rather than a shot in the dark approach. (Which is what a lot of people from this line, and especially this forum, have dealt with for the past five years but I'm still a newb. :lol)

DXF Super Saiyan 4 Goku comparison with S.H. Figuarts...

10271440_744019522380458_2001958141224652653_o.jpg
10984197_744019635713780_8444418112656726720_o.jpg
11082297_744019679047109_8784530539169056794_o.jpg
1669625_744019529047124_5264055237565671957_o.jpg

This figure has me really looking forward to the Super Saiyan 4 Goku S.H. Figuarts even more but I may break down and buy this for the time being.

(Courtesy of Adriano Leite on Facebook.)

Plot twist: Nappa gets officially announced in September

i'd rather see photos from you guys

It could happen. Especially if they reveal him at SDCC this year.

It won't be for awhile. I heard Bluefin had to push their distribution back a few days. I may paint a base for him, 17, and 18, tonight then. I already have the display idea planned out.

I'm looking forward to Manga Gohan the most out of the S.H. Figuarts line-up so far. I've had a lot of plans for Cell Saga Gohan but I haven't been able to accomplish them, as you mentioned, with SDCC being $250+ each. The low price makes up for the alternate, less desired, version. The only thing that I don't care about the Manga Gohan figure is the lines underneath the eyes. I like the rest of the figure. Not more than the SDCC/Anime version but still enjoyable.

I pre-ordered Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku. They were my first purchased Zeroes but I believe I'm going to go ahead and buy the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Zero EX. The paint application is just astonishing on that figure.

Like I said, I'm more than likely getting all of them. I don't mean to come off as a complainer but I'm just kind of antsy with them showing off an entire year's worth of releases and not giving us any update to what their plan is. Not that I feel we deserve to know an entire year's line-up, it would just be nice to know the next release I'm looking forward to rather than a shot in the dark approach. (Which is what a lot of people from this line, and especially this forum, have dealt with for the past five years but I'm still a newb. :lol)

Well my remaining 4 Zero's Spirit Bomb Goku,100% freeza,SSJ Goku and Piccolo will be here Monday... Then I just need to buy SSJ Trunks Zero then it's on to collecting some of the Figuarts that are still decent priced like 8,17,Normal Goku, and SSJ Goku,Gohan.... The only one I will prob break the bank with will be scouter Vegeta cause he comes with so much stuff and just love that figure to death... I'm tempted to sell of my 1/6 Collection to get these figuarts but IDK yet...

So, Vegeta's in his armour again, ssj3 is made redundant, trunks and goten are basically just ditched, krillin lost his hair again and Gohan seems to just be back to being a ssj. At this point what the **** is left of the buu era in toriyama's two post-buu films except Fat Buu, Videl and Videl's dad?

I wanna see 18 in action. She needs to be a more present part of the z fighter gang. Quite the all-male **** Akira.

So, Vegeta's in his armour again, ssj3 is made redundant, trunks and goten are basically just ditched, krillin lost his hair again and Gohan seems to just be back to being a ssj. At this point what the **** is left of the buu era in toriyama's two post-buu films except Fat Buu, Videl and Videl's dad?

I wanna see 18 in action. She needs to be a more present part of the z fighter gang. Quite the all-male **** Akira.

What you mean Vegeta's in his armor again? He was in his armor in BOG.

Yeah, wtf? 18 deserves to be one of the Z fighters, not at home raising the kid; Krillin should be doing that. And Videl deserves to be there as much as Tien. But then again dbz always had weak female characters.

Well my remaining 4 Zero's Spirit Bomb Goku,100% freeza,SSJ Goku and Piccolo will be here Monday... Then I just need to buy SSJ Trunks Zero then it's on to collecting some of the Figuarts that are still decent priced like 8,17,Normal Goku, and SSJ Goku,Gohan.... The only one I will prob break the bank with will be scouter Vegeta cause he comes with so much stuff and just love that figure to death... I'm tempted to sell of my 1/6 Collection to get these figuarts but IDK yet...

I'm looking forward to your pictures of those Zeroes. How is that line? I'm always cautious about it because there's bootlegs and everything. Are they still easily accessible or have the prices increased, as well?

Before I suggest anything, are you against bootlegs? I tend to test the waters before I make suggestions now these days.

Well, this movie is definitely Toriyama's Frieza Saga 2.0. So I'm not surprised he's changing things to fit that model idea.

What you mean Vegeta's in his armor again? He was in his armor in BOG.

It was before Battle of Gods where he put his armor back on but Silrian is saying that Vegeta's character development as an Earthling in Buu Saga with dropping his armor has been completely erased by him putting his armor back on. (I believe, which I completely agree with.) I think Vegeta mentioned it as "formal wear" in the short with his brother but he was more than likely coming up with a ******** response to Goku's question.

Even if 18 did fight, Toriyama would most likely lump her in the same boat as the other fodder characters in that she would throw a few punches & that's it. Even in the character profiles for ROF it clearly says Gohan is perhaps stronger than full-breed Saiyans, yet we see him getting KO'd in the trailer. We're lucky Tien is being part of the action again, he's highly underrated & should've had a Figuarts release right along with Krillin*

*the character profiles also mention Krillin as "the strongest human," yet Tienshinhan should obviously be top dog since he was strong enough to hold Imperfect Cell at bay, whereas Krillin was just as useless as Yamcha & Chaozu at that point

Not to mention, dude is ****ing jacked & would have an amazing sculpt in Figuarts form, haters gonna hate

Sacrifice_-_Tien_5.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Tien has moxie. He'll do what's required of him. Krillin has been running scared most of his life. I think Krillin is a bit stronger than Tien (probs because of the Guru potential unlock) but attitude counts for a lot. Krillin never believed in himself. He just pissed his gi until goku showed up.

EDIT: I wants me a Tien figure.

Even if 18 did fight, Toriyama would most likely lump her in the same boat as the other fodder characters in that she would throw a few punches & that's it. Even in the character profiles for ROF it clearly says Gohan is perhaps stronger than full-breed Saiyans, yet we see him getting KO'd in the trailer. We're lucky Tien is being part of the action again, he's highly underrated & should've had a Figuarts release right along with *Krillin

*the character profiles also mention Krillin as "the strongest human," yet Tien should obviously be top dog since he was strong enough to hold Imperfect Cell at bay, whereas Krillin was just as useless as Yamcha & Chaozu at that point

"...but when it comes time to fight, he wields a power even greater than that of pure Saiyans."

I'm confused about that. What exactly are they referring to? The only power greater than that of pure Saiyans was already unlocked by Elder Kai and it's been irrelevant ever since Super Buu absorbed Gotenks. Goku already exceeded that and Vegeta is on his way to do the same.

I agree about Tien. I'm glad he's getting some screen time and I saw him doing his Finisher move which I'm excited to see take out a good chunk of Frieza's army.

Is there still a debate on whether Tien is a human or not? I thought he was considered as "non-human" but "non-alien" as well.

Tien has moxie. He'll do what's required of him. Krillin has been running scared most of his life. I think Krillin is a bit stronger than Tien (probs because of the Guru potential unlock) but attitude counts for a lot. Krillin never believed in himself. He just pissed his gi until goku showed up.

EDIT: I wants me a Tien figure.

Krillin was a lot more powerful than he let on to be but I don't know if he's stronger than Tien though. Although, didn't Krillin point blank one blast almost kill Vegeta on Namek?

I'm looking forward to your pictures of those Zeroes. How is that line? I'm always cautious about it because there's bootlegs and everything. Are they still easily accessible or have the prices increased, as well?

Before I suggest anything, are you against bootlegs? I tend to test the waters before I make suggestions now these days.

The only one I'm having trouble finding for retail is Trunks all the others you can find on Amazon about retail or below retail.... And Trunks isn't that much over retail via ebay just gotta watch out for teh cheap ones that are $20 or less and from China. If it's from China thats a dead give away its an Bootleg. The Vegeta i got I love the sculpt so much that I wish they could turn that into an FiguArts....

Well said Ang.

Honestly assuming piccolo wont get any new release, I think I'm just gonna be interested in saiyans now with the exception of Tien. And mainly just goku,vegeta,gohan and trunks releases. I might pick up kid buu to complete the villains. But anything else I'm kinda like nevermind. This thing is getting out of hand for me. I notice after the androids starting with 16 I'm just not willing to pay shf money for most non-main chars. I wonder how many releases at all I'm gonna buy from now on.

Really really wonder where this line is going after vegito, even assuming gohan and buu as asured. Assuming U Gohan released, if they released a namek saga goku ,tien and tall long haired trunks, I could turn my back on this line content tbh. I'd probably sell my current reg goku and buy 3 namek goku's.

I'd buy effects etc for five battle setups: goku vs piccolo, goku vs vegeta, goku vs frieza, young trunks vs the twins and young gohan vs cell.
And then a seperate z fighter group lined up justice league style. Done. If I could have a sixth battle setup of ssj3 goku and majin vegeta vs kid buu that'd be a fantastic bonus, and I'd kinda still like nappa mostly if we don't get a saiyan/namek saga goku. That's basically my endgoal. Than I'm out.

The only one I'm having trouble finding for retail is Trunks all the others you can find on Amazon about retail or below retail.... And Trunks isn't that much over retail via ebay just gotta watch out for teh cheap ones that are $20 or less and from China. If it's from China thats a dead give away its an Bootleg. The Vegeta i got I love the sculpt so much that I wish they could turn that into an FiguArts....

Yeah, I've seen some go for like $12, too. Did you order Vegeta from Amazon? I know, I would really like a Super Vegeta S.H. Figuarts. Bulkier muscles, better faces, Final Flash effect, the works.

Is there still a debate on whether Tien is a human or not? I thought he was considered as "non-human" but "non-alien" as well.

I believe it was said he attained his 3rd eye to signify a new level of enlightenment he achieved through training (yet another accolade Tien has, decades before anyone else acquired their power-ups). Pretty much making him an uber-human

Tien deserves an official release.

Back