S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Images from AnimeJapan 2015:

16717786447_e3e3484854_c.jpg

16925128055_05ed2e0406_c.jpg

16924115271_140860216e_c.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

Crossing Fingers for Freeza,Vegeta, and Goku

Apparently Gohan didnt have time to change out of his "gym" clothes when Frieza arrived.

I dont mind Vegetas new armor, or Gokus gi tbh; they kept very similar outfits for so long now it makes a good change of pace, plus, Vegetas saiyan armor is pretty much asthetic only now, and I have an incling that Whis gave both of them the new outfits, meaning they could have enhanced qualities so they can actually train with him without getting instakilled.

Very tempted to get that yamcha but $36 + shipping.... I dunno. I could picture that one pic from the end of the original US opening with everyone and have that for yamcha. It would be classic. Everyone looking serious and yamchas already bit the bullet. Probably worth it.

Why is Gohan wearing that awful green track suit?

Also I'm not liking the changes done on vegeta' armor. They shoulda stayed to the original classic ones.

I think of it this way Revival of F Vegeta is prob the closest to Namek Armor Vegeta we'll ever get.

Now would be the perfect time for them to go back to the Namek Saga and release First Form Frieza, Early Goku, and Namek Vegeta. Throw in the Ginyu Force and Frieza's henchman too. Everyone's gonnna have Frieza fever after this movie comes out

Some where in this thread someone mention that datong was coming out with a frieza. Anyone know the timetable for his release? I'm tempted in buying frieza, but for $170 😒 i might cry if i do. If datong is releasing a frieza i could definitely just wait it out...

Some where in this thread someone mention that datong was coming out with a frieza. Anyone know the timetable for his release? I'm tempted in buying frieza, but for $170 �� i might cry if i do. If datong is releasing a frieza i could definitely just wait it out...

Your guess is as good as anyone's. It's all pretty much speculation at this point. There was a rumor several months ago that Datong's next project would be a SSJ2 Goku, but that never materialized.

Actually Jacksdo was supposed to handle the SS2 hair part. For now it's almost certain a Datong Goku and Frieza will be coming out, images of the parts have been posted. The Goku is a bit confusing, some people think it's going to come with all three heads (bootleg or not, I think that would be awesome) and some think that all three forms will be sold separately at the same time.

9fwHz9zW.jpg

jkod1.jpg

wz6d1.jpg

vi2d2.jpg

Some where in this thread someone mention that datong was coming out with a frieza. Anyone know the timetable for his release? I'm tempted in buying frieza, but for $170 �� i might cry if i do. If datong is releasing a frieza i could definitely just wait it out...

Possibly over the next month or two. The new edition for Super Saiyan Vegeta has already hit AliExpress for pre-order...

Pre sale Dragon Ball Next Edition Datong Super SAIYA Vegeta Action Figure Models Toy SSJ Vegeta Trunks Head Children Gift-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Pre sale Dragon Ball Next Edition Datong Super SAIYA Vegeta Action Figure Models Toy SSJ Vegeta Trunks Head Children Gift-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Still hearing rumors about a lawsuit but no current update. Hopefully that doesn't put a stop on the production.

Actually Jacksdo was supposed to handle the SS2 hair part. For now it's almost certain a Datong Goku and Frieza will be coming out, images of the parts have been posted. The Goku is a bit confusing, some people think it's going to come with all three heads (bootleg or not, I think that would be awesome) and some think that all three forms will be sold separately at the same time.

vi2d2.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen this picture before. I'm glad they'll be coming out with all of the accessories. They're kind of useless for anyone else other than Frieza but still. I may pick up one or two so I can have Super Saiyan Goku completely destroying Frieza and then maybe even customize one with him cut in half.

@timone317, I checked out your video over on Dragon Ball Figures forum. I don't remember Gohan absorbed Super Buu being that huge next to Ultimate Gohan but the video puts a lot into perspective...

Screenshot (50).jpg

Makes me wonder how big Super Saiyan 4 Goku will be if, I believe, he has the same lower body as Super Buu.

Cue everyone rolling their eyes lol but I'm new so be kind lol. So Datong is a bootlegger? What's the deal?

I didn't even notice that when I saw it...wow. That seems to be a real nice size for it.

My mistake, it seems to be on a higher platform than Ultimate Gohan. :( (Appears to be smaller than an inch so it may still be a really nice size.)

That does give me hopes though and I'm more excited about it than before.

Cue everyone rolling their eyes lol but I'm new so be kind lol. So Datong is a bootlegger? What's the deal?

:rolleyes: I don't mind, I just wanted to roll my eyes. :lol

Anyways, what deal are you referring to?

Back