S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crisis has become king of the thread :thud: all hail the King of the Thread. By Kami, that looks...beyond amazing.

That display setup.... my manly region is so big right now.

Also digging that ss3 goku repaint. I kind of want to buy it to try myself.

You know what? **** it. Here's my display that I've been working on for all these months, for better or worse:

this is the best I could do with the time I had.. as you can see there's a lot of custom figuarts & statues! the display I had in my head was gonna be way more grandiose, which would've been better represented through video instead of photos. For instance I was gonna have the Goku vs. Vegeta scene be way more accurate to scale, so you can see where I was attempting to go with that. I also wanted an epic Gohan vs. Cell scene, but to accomplish this the scene would've been 360 degrees and it just wasn't feasable with the space I had. The Gogeta scene was gonna be complete with smoke effects surrounded the ki aura, but once again I needed more space. The Frieza pose was gonna have a complete Namek diorama as well. Also wanted to add background scenes from the show, but oh well.

Already planning on my next display version 3.0, which I prolly won't accomplish till after 16 and Vegeto are released. Next time I plan to have it way more epic & accurate.

So what you guys think? :monkey3

Supernatural-GIFs-Sam-Winchester-Dean-Winchester-Screaming-Jared-Padalecki.gif

You lived up to the hype and went further. Unbelievable display, crisis.

Hey all---

Just snagged one of these Jakks Broly figures https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/Jakks/Score/1__scaled_600.jpg with the intention of customizing him into a normal Broly, when he had the headband on and had a dopey mopey expression on his face. Anybody have any suggestions on what I ought to do about getting that head? Nothing I've seen in this scale resembles regular Broly. I've never tried my hand at sculpting and painting--would that be very tough? Anybody know of someone who can 3d print a headsculpt for a reasonable price?

You know what? **** it. Here's my display that I've been working on for all these months, for better or worse:

this is the best I could do with the time I had.. as you can see there's a lot of custom figuarts & statues! the display I had in my head was gonna be way more grandiose, which would've been better represented through video instead of photos. For instance I was gonna have the Goku vs. Vegeta scene be way more accurate to scale, so you can see where I was attempting to go with that. I also wanted an epic Gohan vs. Cell scene, but to accomplish this the scene would've been 360 degrees and it just wasn't feasable with the space I had. The Gogeta scene was gonna be complete with smoke effects surrounded the ki aura, but once again I needed more space. The Frieza pose was gonna have a complete Namek diorama as well. Also wanted to add background scenes from the show, but oh well.

Already planning on my next display version 3.0, which I prolly won't accomplish till after 16 and Vegeto are released. Next time I plan to have it way more epic & accurate.

So what you guys think? :monkey3

it definitely looks better than on that desk you had. now i would try to hide that table with some silk or w/e

but well (dis)played sir

2d2359cb581c232a1737fb12b90484b03cdb2b4.gif

@crisis Awesome!! You have some Gil´s custom in your collection. He did a great work! The display is epic, good work. Waiting to see more.

@SSPorunga I have painted with citadel elf flesh (warhammer color) and dispainted with nail polish remover in the arms. You have to change the position of the legs, he came with the ass in the front and you have to remove the chest, remove the screws and change the arms too of position. I hope you can understand my explanation.

I don´t know if I have showed this before but i put the same eyes like the SS Goku prototype

Spoiler Spoiler:

All I see is this button that says click but when I click on it nothing happens. I'm using an iPhone maybe thats why I can't see the display?

Massively sick display Crisis! It's not flawless which you yourself kinda already admitted (ftr I do not know of a flawless display), but I can imagine you're quite proud, congrats!:clap:hi5:

Giving Vegeta the mewtwo effect is a cool one and that middle effect with Gogeta is just fantastic. I really wanna create something like that some day.

That said, I will always prefer displays with black or dark backgrounds. So that would be the biggest reason it's not in all aspects the best display for me. I also kinda feel something as big as that should be IN something. It's such a Show Floor display that I kinda wanna see the glass around it. Maybe also because it's such a deep display.

Btw seeing that ssj 4 goku custom makes me feel it's so ironic that the one thing they change with the legit ssj4 goku from the og mold, was the latter's best aspect: the pants knees.:slap

@crisis Awesome!! You have some Gil´s custom in your collection. He did a great work! The display is epic, good work. Waiting to see more.

@SSPorunga I have painted with citadel elf flesh (warhammer color) and dispainted with nail polish remover in the arms. You have to change the position of the legs, he came with the ass in the front and you have to remove the chest, remove the screws and change the arms too of position. I hope you can understand my explanation.

I don´t know if I have showed this before but i put the same eyes like the SS Goku prototype

Wow, you painted those eyes? They look amazingly well done. Mind if I ask how you did that?

Who's stronger, Kid Buu or Super Buu (nobody absorbed)? I got the impression that Kid Buu was stronger in the anime.

Who's stronger, Kid Buu or Super Buu (nobody absorbed)? I got the impression that Kid Buu was stronger in the anime.

Good question, kid buu i believe was the weakest i believe bc that was his original form...but he had no restraints on when he attacked, and super buu was technically skinny buu absorbing fat buu...and fat buu was all the supreme kais absorbed soo i believe super buu was stronger

Wow Crisis, just wow. Thats possibly the best display ive seen so far! Amazingly well done!

Yeah, I would agree with Rrashidp, though kid Buu is probably stronger than fat majin Buu (not good Buu, fat Buu with evil in him)

Back