S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a call only you can make Reaper.

@Surl Just don't care for it because, as I've annoyed everyone to death with by now, it's terribly written and boring to me.

It's not that I'd never pick up a buu era figure, but this line is slow as hell and I can easily do without any of it. Big chance I'm gonna spend any collecting cash on other stuff over Buu era releases.

Probably zeros partly.

Fair enough. It's certainly not my favorite saga, but there is a lot I like about it, like Dabura, Vegeta's sacrifice, Buu in general amuses me and love kid buu. Don't care for Super Buu or much of the Babidi stuff as much though.

I'm guessing the price a combination of more scalpers realizing the value of this line, the lack of a legitimate affordable Vegeta and Amazon not carrying it directly like they used to.

Is amazon not gonna carry the sdcc anymore ? :....(

Really having trouble deciding if i want to let my spare figuarts go so i can buy more 1/6 things. Do i really need 2 sdcc gohans, 2 super saiyan 3 gokus,2 trunks, and 2 sdcc piccolo? i would get rid of one of each. ugh decisions.

Well...count me interested if you decide to get rid of some! ;)

Well...count me interested if you decide to get rid of some! ;)

theyll be up on ebay, unless someone wants to trade me some 1/6. looking for batpod mainly and black ceo lucius fox.

Also a trunks sold for 70$ bid with free shipping and a saiyan vegeta for 80 with 4 $ shipping you people need to pay attention to ebay if you really want these figures lol

theyll be up on ebay, unless someone wants to trade me some 1/6. looking for batpod mainly and black ceo lucius fox.

Also a trunks sold for 70$ bid with free shipping and a saiyan vegeta for 80 with 4 $ shipping you people need to pay attention to ebay if you really want these figures lol

Tht $70 trunks winner was me. But this is why ebay is deceiving. That was an auction that started at $70. I put in a bid. Then the guy ended the auction with me winning and immediately sent me an email saying that it was a mistake and he wasn't going to sell it to me for that. So he marked it as paid and that's the last I heard from him. I never actually paid for it and he sold it in another auction for like $160. Couple this kind of thing with people bidding way high on things and then never paying but the conpleted sales history still showing them as sold for that price and the moral of the story is you can't realy trust ebay's sold history for value all the time.

lol wow, people can be real scumbags on ebay man. wtf kinda shady business is that? If you don't wanna sell Trunks for $70 then put it as a buy-it-now for $160 or whatever. It's like when people list something for a relatively cheap price, a bidding war ensues up to like $180 but the "reserve still hasn't been met." Like the guy wants at least $250 for it. I can't stand crap like that.

Which is the main reason why I always list my auctions starting at .99 cents with free shipping, and I let the bidders decide how much it's worth to them. If it ends at $50 or $500, then so be it. That's how all auctions should be like, honestly.

@Surl if it wasn't for gohan meeting videl, vegetas sacrifice and Seans jawdropping ssj3 transformation, I could Happily ignore the who,e franchise post cell. I do like a lot f buu era designs, but the contnt just isn't there.

If it'd been heaven vs hell: kais vs dabura, with the z fighters in the middle and buu daburas one man ginyu force, I'd probably loved it. But it's such a 180 from what I would've wanted out of those charcters... it's like... Meh.

Im buying majin vegeta fir the atonement scream and I'll maybe buy an adult gohan to put him next to hs dad. And maybe a ssj2 goku if it gives a beter colour pallet.

Other then that, don't think it's important enough. Can't justify these price points to myself. Not exactly rich.

I want a proper goku release man. Late DB/early DBZ. I'm sorry but I just can't believe that that's not here yet. With nimbus, with powerpoll, with senzu beans, with the old non neck-v gi, with symbol, sash and correct boot colours.

It's THE quintessential db release apart from ssj goku. Don't see how you can argue otherwise.

lol wow, people can be real scumbags on ebay man. wtf kinda shady business is that? If you don't wanna sell Trunks for $70 then put it as a buy-it-now for $160 or whatever. It's like when people list something for a relatively cheap price, a bidding war ensues up to like $180 but the "reserve still hasn't been met." Like the guy wants at least $250 for it. I can't stand crap like that.

Which is the main reason why I always list my auctions starting at .99 cents with free shipping, and I let the bidders decide how much it's worth to them. If it ends at $50 or $500, then so be it. That's how all auctions should be like, honestly.

Yeah it was annoying. But to be clear, the bidding didn't end at $70. He started a 7 day auction and I bid like an hour into it. Then he manually ended the auction like an hour later and no one else had bid. He said he didn't mean to end the auction or something, but I think what happened is someone just offered him $160 and so he ended the auction without realizing someone had bid on it. I probably could have given him more crap and gone through ebay, but whatever, if he didn't want to send it to me he wasn't going to send it.

I do some auctions of mine at $0.99 but I never know what kind of interest something will draw. I usually just do buy it nows at prices just below what everyone else's are, or start bidding a little lower than that, just to gauge interest. Then if no one bids but there are lots of watchers I will change it to a $0.99 auction

Honestly, I feel the Buu saga is really where Toriyama was running out of ideas. For one thing....I don't really get the overall morale or message of it. Saiyan Saga introduced new concepts and how hard Goku's battles would get, Freiza Saga showed off the true power of the Saiyans, Cell Saga showed that the universe did not need Goku to defend the earth but Buu Saga...what was the morale? I thought at first it would be that the new generation would succeed Goku and Vegeta and be powerful on their own, but this is not the case. Granted, Buu is just so overpowered and almost completely dishonorable (after Ultimate Gohan, all his power came from absorbing fighters) compared to Freiza, Cell and even Vegeta. Sure, Cell gained power from the androids but it was in his programming.

I still like it for the ending alone though, that gives the series the closure I feel it deserves. Cell Saga was fantastic, but that ending is pretty bittersweet. Although if anyone wants to sell an SSJ Vegeta or Trunks to me for something reasonable, no problems there :lol

The Buu Saga did do one major thing in my eyes and that was the last hurrah of Vegeta as a villain and ultimately accepting himself as a hero and a "good guy" after he died protecting those he cared about...something Goku always did but Vegeta didn't understand until then. Someone mentioned it before that was perfect, in the Cell saga, Vegeta was just "not bad", and it wasn't until his sacrifice and afterwards that he finally became a good guy.

I also see the Buu saga as a wider worldwide crisis than the previous Cell saga, which after Cell's race to get the Androids and evolve, was largely confined to The Z-fighters battling Cell at his Cell games field. The only moment where Cell readily threatened everyone else was when he was about to blow himself up.

It bothers me more how Beerus considered Freeza a threat [to the universe] and was shocked after he was told he was defeated, instead of Majin Buu who existed long before Freeza & almost destroyed the Kais themselves (especially when he said "someone was able to defeat Freeza?" whereas Buu was nigh-invincible). It should've been the other way around, but whatevs

It bothers me more how Beerus considered Freeza a threat [to the universe] and was shocked when he was told he was defeated, instead of Majin Buu who existed long before Freeza & almost destroyed the Kais themselves. It should've been the other way around, but whatevs

I think that is because Frieza was working for Beerus and had, you know, a brain, lol. Buu is a destructive force but could be controlled and was just kind of a rampaging idiot. Frieza was calculating and decisive.

Trying to decide if I want a ground impact effect part. I don't generally like effect parts, have only used the ones included with Frieza/Cell/Vegeta/etc sparingly, but the pictures I've seen with it look awesome. Really adds a lot to having a character just standing there with his fists to his sides... gives the whole powering up illusion nicely.
I can't decide if I want to buy some ground effects clear stands or the saint seiya stands with effects. I have been thinking about it for a couple of days now and still can't decide. In the mean time i'm trying to make dioramas out for insulation foam to display my figures.

I too was skeptical about buying an impact effect part, but once I did I found it was pretty awesome to have. Very awesome looking once displayed, and will be essential once Broseph is released

securedownload.jpg

Hnngh that SSJ Vegeta in the background....

Oh my god that angle for Broly, beautiful.

I want a proper goku release man. Late DB/early DBZ. I'm sorry but I just can't believe that that's not here yet. With nimbus, with powerpoll, with senzu beans, with the old non neck-v gi, with symbol, sash and correct boot colours.

It's THE quintessential db release apart from ssj goku. Don't see how you can argue otherwise.

And a less muscular goku body . Early DBZ /late DB he wasnt as buff as the ssj goku mold . Like they messed up vegeta . They used the ssj vegeta buff body for scouter vegeta and that's wrong he was pudgy /less buff like goku was early DBZ/Late DB . I hope they don't used that ssj goku mold for young goku with nimbus and power pole , how u explained .

Back