S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid 100 USD first week, post SDCC, for a NIB Vegeta. Only because I knew I'd be waiting a while and I'd have to make some small accommodations in order to have him ASAP. So, he finally arrived! Celebration time, right? Farking wrong! This is what I opened my parcel to:

20140813_174729_zpsab5ffdd1.jpg

This, was the seller's idea of packaging.

20140813_175004_zps0e2f3c77.jpg

In case you were wondering what the insignificant structure reinforcing the cardboards squares was, it's old bog roll cylinders, complete with second hand toilet paper. Not farking impressed eBay!

Jesus I'm someone who will use whatever works conventional or unconventional the pack a package but even I wouldn't consider used toilet paper rolls adequate.

Paid 100 USD first week, post SDCC, for a NIB Vegeta. Only because I knew I'd be waiting a while and I'd have to make some small accommodations in order to have him ASAP. So, he finally arrived! Celebration time, right? Farking wrong! This is what I opened my parcel to:

View attachment 127251

View attachment 127250

In case you were wondering what the insignificant structure reinforcing the cardboards squares was, it's old bog roll cylinders, complete with second hand toilet paper. Not farking impressed eBay!

That is the laziest and most unprofessional packaging I've ever seen.

I'd complain about that **** packaging, wow. That is not just unprofessional, that is just wrong.

Also, does anyone think we may need Babidi to go alongside Fat Buu? He'd probably have to be included with Fat Buu honestly.

Babidi is too small and would take up space that, lets be honest, fat buu needs. Buu would need a new head for every face, which takes up space. Babidi would use up a head space imo.

Buu would have hindered articulation, even with the mock up we have seen, so he would need accessories to make up for that, and Babidi is as much a waste as a chaouzu would be in a Tien pack tbh.

Babidi I would want eventually, but he will have to be if this line goes for 3+ more years and we start getting into more obscure characters that break the normal mold.

Back to the terrible ebay packaging, definitely complain to the guy, but nicely. Often people don't really know they are being stupid. I've had stuff like that happen and I just say "hey, look, you didn't pack this very well with enough support, so the box was crushed. I paid for an item I thought would arrive in the same condition it left. Wanted to let you know and see what we could work out before just leaving negative feedback." You should get offered a partial refund if the seller has a conscience.

View attachment 127251

View attachment 127250

You can file a claim and state that the item arrived not as described and was damaged due to improper packaging. I'd try to get a partial refund if I were you. eBay might side with you if the seller doesn't cooperate.

What was his/her name? Post it here so we can avoid them!

My SDCC Vegeta just arrived at BBTS. Now to just wait for payday, add a manga Piccolo and a Krillin and maybe a 2nd reg goku and I can ship that sucker.

Really having trouble deciding if i want to let my spare figuarts go so i can buy more 1/6 things. Do i really need 2 sdcc gohans, 2 super saiyan 3 gokus,2 trunks, and 2 sdcc piccolo? i would get rid of one of each. ugh decisions.

I really wish Tamashii would give little more insight into their schedule for 2015. Is it all gonna be buu era apart from 16? Cause man, that's gonna be a boring year for me.

EDIT: Way to show off infront of all those who don't have a single one of those.:lol

Trying to decide if I want a ground impact effect part. I don't generally like effect parts, have only used the ones included with Frieza/Cell/Vegeta/etc sparingly, but the pictures I've seen with it look awesome. Really adds a lot to having a character just standing there with his fists to his sides... gives the whole powering up illusion nicely.

Really having trouble deciding if i want to let my spare figuarts go so i can buy more 1/6 things. Do i really need 2 sdcc gohans, 2 super saiyan 3 gokus,2 trunks, and 2 sdcc piccolo? i would get rid of one of each. ugh decisions.

No, you definitely don't. But I definitely do... at retail prices.

I really wish Tamashii would give little more insight into their schedule for 2015. Is it all gonna be buu era apart from 16? Cause man, that's gonna be a boring year for me.

EDIT: Way to show off infront of all those who don't have a single one of those.:lol

What do you have against the buu sagae?

Last edited:

lol im not i just feel like i would regret it.

It's a call only you can make Reaper.

@Surl Just don't care for it because, as I've annoyed everyone to death with by now, it's terribly written and boring to me.

It's not that I'd never pick up a buu era figure, but this line is slow as hell and I can easily do without any of it. Big chance I'm gonna spend any collecting cash on other stuff over Buu era releases.

Probably zeros partly.

Back