S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DBFan NO it doesn't matter mathematically!!!

The results will only detirmine which choice per pair wins, not between different characters!

Trust me, go ahead and vote for your favorites regarding the other chars if you have a fav, it won't influence your tien vote.

This poll will end up with five winners amd all those five will make it to the final poll!

The internet is soo awesome :D

Things like this wouldn't have been possible a decade+ ago. I hope that Tamashii reps don't just view us as the vocal minority & nothing more. Either way, we got nothing to lose, so what the hell.

Has there been a poll on which cartoon/anime/game series Tamashii should acquire next? That would be pretty interesting.

That would be a good idea for a poll crisis!

Oh, and when I said I didn't want the Great Saiyaman anymore, I just meant that I now prefer those other versions, but I would still buy him! His colors would really pop on the shelf! I was just worried, we wouldn't get a SSJ2 head, because he looks the coolest with it!

Agreed on Saiyaman. I mean, I think this statue right here looks awesome, so imagine how moar awesomer it would look in Figuarts form

41MzPTYXKeL__SX300_.jpg

I recall an interview where a rep said they actually have numerous prototypes, so it's hard to imagine that they haven't considered this at all. As always, it's just a matter of time before they reveal it
g3_zps8f02e96f.jpg

I just feel we would get more bang for our buck with a Great Saiyaman purchase.

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not voting for him. He looks awesome! Since I didn't watch the show, I didn't know who he was, but this was one of my favorite pics of him. I'd draw Great Saiyan SSJ Gohan, Goku on Namek, and the Post Time Chamber Tank Top Trunks, all the time! I thought they were the coolest characters!

gohansupersaiyamanssj.jpg

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not voting for him. He looks awesome! Since I didn't watch the show, I didn't know who he was, but this was one of my favorite pics of him. I'd draw Great Saiyan SSJ Gohan, and the Post Time Chamber Tank Top Trunks, all the time! I thought they were the coolest characters!

View attachment 114397

Knowing their line for Kamen Riders, they probably considered him already.

I think he was in an earlier poll, when there were much less characters to choose from, but I could be wrong! Future Gohan is still the coolest for me now though! I thought they did a great job developing his relationship with Trunks in such a short period of time, and for his death to have a big impact. Well, at least for me!

Agreed on Saiyaman. I mean, I think this statue right here looks awesome, so imagine how moar awesomer it would look in Figuarts form

View attachment 114393

I recall an interview where a rep said they actually have numerous prototypes, so it's hard to imagine that they haven't considered this at all. As always, it's just a matter of time before they reveal it
View attachment 114395

I just feel we would get more bang for our buck with a Great Saiyaman purchase.

i want this one! after kid buy and 17 and 18 . CMON TAMASHIIIIIIII!!!!!

*buu and with 3 heads ( normal hair , SSJ Hair , and bandana head . the helmet can be removable .

*buu and with 3 heads ( normal hair , SSJ Hair , and bandana head . the helmet can be removable .

i dont think it could be removable, have you seen luke skywalker from theb lack series, the helmet looks a little big, and in gohans case his hair is spiky, making it an impossibility.

besides, ssj head would mean extra faces that would limit the options it would come with, and super saiyaman is all about silly poses and faces.
best option to milk us would be Ultimate gohan with normal head, blue gi with ssj heads and great saiyaman, im sure it would sell, since all versions of the saiyan characters have sold out.

Maybe if the head is a bandana and the hair is not "spiky"... It can be possible, seriously, would be great. Only that, maybe one "googles" face and the others interchangable with the normal head, plus some ss head, and just 3 sets of hands... thats all I need, don't care about effects on him

Should've read the poll description first.:lol

22 votes already, great guys! And 60 in the first round poll, very very nice.

I've given the polls unlimited time btw, so votes could keep rising to no end.XD

The removable helmet could be attached to the bandana head . And it could be exactly like like skywalker from the black series . And hVe a head with normal hair and a head for ssj . And a removable cape as well like piccolos .

Back