S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure its been said before, but the one franchise I hope tamashii looks into is star fox, ive always wanted articulated figures of them. A smash bros license could work as it would give them access to quite a few characters from various franchises, including star fox, solid snake, sonic, link, zelda and ganondorf.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dragonball maybe, but I dont ever want to see or hear about that abomination known as GT for as long as im still alive.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

LoL oh stop it it's not that bad, I mainly want a Figuarts Pan & SS4 Goku/Vegeta. Maybe even Uub.

I don't care what they do with DB or GT as long as it's in a separately dedicated line. If this line has to share spots with DB or GT characters I am gonna get riled up about that.

Other than Mass Effect I've no idea what I'd die for in Figuarts form. I like a lot of anime, but I'm not actually a collectible-seeking fan of most of them.

Sadly I don't think they're separately available. But they should come with each stand you get from anywhere, how come you don't have any/enough?
Because, a friend gave me it ^^
ok thank you ;)

I don't care what they do with DB or GT as long as it's in a separately dedicated line. If this line has to share spots with DB or GT characters I am gonna get riled up about that.

Oh yes me too :mad:

---

WE WANT BROLY !!! lol

evangelion and cowboy bebop, id really like those in figuarts, id also love if they dabbled with ghostbusters, since mattel sucks.

^ oh my god you just blew my mind. I still love this intro.XD

I guess I'd want the 90s Batman TAS most, although DCC is making them now. But yeah definitely wouldn't say no to the main three BMF.

idk but it looks promising!

Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA
May 13

If you live in Japan, we hope you have a proxy for the rest of the month....

o.o

As long as DBZ gets at least 3 figs a year I'm good with them making a new Dragonball subline. I wouldn't be surprised if they do eventually given Dragonball's popularity in Japan.

And I voted for Cowboy Bebop was the SDCC poll as Figuarts nominees.

Oooh that's a good point does anybody know what the list with other western franchises was? I know I voted man of steel because I didn't have much interest in whatever the rest was but I forgot what it actually was.

I have the Play Arts Kai Vicious & Spike from Cowboy Bebop (which is, in my opinion, the best anime ever made, hands down. Truly flawless animation).. I still haven't even took Spike out of the box tho lol.

This is impossible but I'd love to see some Final Fantasy characters in Figuarts form, mainly the cast of FFVII. I feel their designs would be perfect in Figuarts detail. And I wish Figma would release more Zelda characters, my Link needs a Ganon to fight with.

oh yeah and lol at the Bikermice from Mars. Anyone remember Street Sharks, Darkwing Duck, Mighty Max?

i kind of want those play arts cowboy bebop figures, but i gather they are 8 inches in scale? they would look way out of line with my collection which is 6-7 inches scale and whatever dragonball figuarts is.

and i actually was thinking that if they do some disney figures, darkwing duck would be cool in figuarts form, same as gargoyles.

Down at Disney in Orlando. Japan in Epcot now has normal Goku. At $59 I passed, but I'm pissed to know that they got it before Amazon!

Also, anyone selling?

I wanna sell my MIB sideshow Obi-wan, but I don't think that's what you meant?:p

Darkwing Duck as part of a Figuarts Disney line would be great imo.

@Crisis I still have to continue watching Cowboy Bebob, believe it or not, I've never seen it, it either went passed me here in NL, or it never got here to begin with.

Back