S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That game graphically looks gorgeous, but I dunno if that's enough to warrant a PS4 purchase... still waiting on some of my fav series to make their debut on the system (Castlevania, God of War, etc.)

Hers my mg ss goku fully painted image.jpg

^ nice one, Butcher

Weird, your attachment's not opening up, it's leading me to an invalid message.

yeah not sure why it wouldn't show in the thread ...i'll try again with my medicom RAH Super Saiyan Grail custom!!!:

medicom ss goku custom iii.jpg

ss goku rah 2 iii.jpg

Nice setup dude, effect looks great! What did you make that off? Just see through paper or a thin plastic?

Thanks... its a thin plastic folder I had.

been wanting to find something for ages and only had some old yellow cellophane that wouldn't do, but then found the yellow plastic folder and voila!!

I plan on trying to do a few other things with it at some time.... I think Vegeta needs some powering up poses with some of it!

The combo with the focussed lighting works really well.

yeah, thanks im kinda happy with it. I would like to have some lights independent on the base somehow but lighting from below doesn't seem to work aswell as from above...

Great custom! I'm loving the base, gives Goku a sense of dynamism.

thanks, it took some time and effort to get those trousers similar to the offical ones - and then I had to cut and tear them up!!! :) ( I really couldn't bring myself to cut up his proper gi)

as for the base I only used it with the RAH because the impact effect was too big to put with my figuarts setup at the moment... I was also planning on giving 1/6 Goku a full body super glow. all depends how much plastic I have left!! :lol

Can't say I have much faith in this, it's been a dead zone of getting a good game for years now.

Agreed, if they just went back to how they used to make them for the budokai or tenkaichi series, they would see the demand for them, hell, just remake tenkaichi 3 and I will be happy :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Agreed, if they just went back to how they used to make them for the budokai or tenkaichi series, they would see the demand for them, hell, just remake tenkaichi 3 and I will be happy :lol

The Problem with 3 is that it chopped away some of 2's great combat
The problem with 2 is the incredibly steep learning curve and therefore the lack of balance.

Besides that, both are freaking faithful amazing games. 2 being my fav.

They could always do a 2 and 3 pack like with the budokai series hd collection. Theres enough of a difference between the two to justify a two pack.

I do agree with what you said, but what sways me with 3 is the sheer amount of characters. 2 may have had better combat but it lacked characters and the camera was atrocious.

Tenkachi 3 and Raging Blast 2 are the best of the best in the last 10 years.

Back