S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well fiiine, the place i saw it had it for 27 dollars (free shipping) wich is roughly 19 euros :pfft:

Do you mean the Tamashii stages?

yes that WP_20140507_13_32_17_Pro22.jpg

The stages are widely available, just search most websites that sell these figures for stage act 4.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

well fiiine, the place i saw it had it for 27 dollars (free shipping) wich is roughly 19 euros :pfft:

That's 5 percent OFF! WROOOOOOOOOONG!

:lol

It's overall better than the stage acts in my opinion, and they're combinable with stage act stuff too. I have one saint seya set and one stage Act 5 set and I've never needed anything more so far with the additions of what comes with the figures.

@dragonballfan 'stage act 4' sets is exactly what comes with figures like Saiyan Vegeta. Stage act 5 is just the differently shaped base plate.

Ok thank you very much !
I found on ebay "Tamashii Stage Act 4 MSIA S.H. Figure Stand Clear 3 Pack Japan Soul Stage New" ^^

Your wishes are my commands, thanks again for the suggestions and comments, here the "remastered" version of Nappa and its extra image:

SCE2014q_zps371cfc95.jpg

VegetaampNappa_zps6bb9d7e5.jpg

Someone needs to post that on Tamashii's Facebook/Twitter, their reaction will give us a clue to their intentions..

Ah man, armored Nappa looks so great! I would definitely prefer that look personally, although I'd be happy with any version of Nappa to be released, whether he be a bit scaled down or come with removable armor etc.

Also, as much as he's always looked at as a bit of a joke (and I don't expect it to happen for a long time, if at all...) I would really like a Raditz figure, although his hair would be a major issue.... I don't think they could do it the same way as SSJ3 Goku - I think it'd be way too heavy.... my SSJ3 Goku wouldn't stand up at all without the stand it was so weighed down, although interestingly when I did the head swap with SSJ Goku I found it made the figure SO much more stable (and even able to stand without the Tamashii stage!) as well as making it WAY better looking in my opinion.

Orbital, you're mock-ups are really excellent - thanks very much for sharing them!:goodpost:

Great image as aways Orbital Frame, even though you could choose a better picture from Nappa. At this event his pose sucks. There was a better picture to work with. He looks nice with armor, but I prefer him armourless as he was like that when fighting goku, killing piccolo, dying, etc.

The best bet would be for them to include snap-on armor (perhaps the front & back sides). Shouldn't be that difficult to accomplish. I know it's hard for us to fathom, but they got professionals working on these things and I'm sure they'll think of some way to make it work ;)

Same goes for Raditz. Just tweak the SSj3 Goku's hair mold & the rest should be easy.

Both the proportions and awkward pose make Nappa look wonky. That said if they make, they could make armored and unarmored ones as variants to capitalize on his mold. Maybe they could even make an SDCC Younger Nappa with hair.

It'd be hilarious if Nappa turned out to be the best-selling DBZ Figuarts thus far :lol

Back