S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those dioramas are awesome. Eagerly awaiting for one to pop up on ebay.

That Batman is a "must-buy".

Havok: thanks for your words, I hope that at some point they will be encouraged to make figures with battle damage and clear that correspond with others.

TBlake: Thanks, glad you liked it, I am to serve.

Based on this (especially the illustration on the box):

SonGokuPerfectVersion_zps94991903.jpg

I did the following:

SuperSaiyanDifferentLevels_zps9f07b500.jpg

If there could be a package where the four included at least 2 bodies, 4 heads and many faces (I'm dreaming).

All I ask is that Bandai / Tamashii again not replace what is yellow with gold like they did in the Super Battle Collection.

Question:
Is that Super Sayan 3 Goku hair supposed to be up all the time? mine feels kind of loose, when I try to raise the hair it always come down, I thought it might be aswell for the weight, but I'm not entirely sure.. I have seen some pics with the hair raised :O

Question:
Is that Super Sayan 3 Goku hair supposed to be up all the time? mine feels kind of loose, when I try to raise the hair it always come down, I thought it might be aswell for the weight, but I'm not entirely sure.. I have seen some pics with the hair raised :O

I can raise the hair on my SS3 Goku but it sags within a minute. The pics you saw were probably the same, posed and then a quick pic! It can be done if you're determined though, I've had the hair resting against the back of my detolf and leaning on a figure stand before now.

Do the same as what I said with the leg ball joint on the hair joints; thin coats of super glue on the ball to give it more grip.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hola Luighy, Bienvenido al foro! Qué figuras de acción tienes? Lo siento por mi español, lo estoy aprendiendo en mi escuela pero no hablo con fluidez.

I must've dropped my Piccolo at least 5 separate times since owning it.. wtf is wrong with me

Hola luighy! Bienvenido! Aunque este foro no tiene mucha gente que hable español. De donde eres amigo?

Yeah im with blood here; im happy you all found out you speak spanish, but english forum and all that. I really dont fancy scrolling through what may amount to pages of unreadable text. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm going to defuse this before any debate can actually start about this. Purely out of a sense of efficiency, not meant to target, offend or insult anyone. (I was also just curious myself as to what it stated on this subject.)

<Community Board rules:
L. Official Language. While our sites welcome people of all language, English is the official language of our sites because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.>

I personally don't mind it if if a few people wanna say high in their own lingo ftr. But it's clear that this is indeed an exclusively English forum.

Back