S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to make a Facebook account. That's awesome if they make a high end replica. I would vote for Nyoibo, because being so simple, I could probably afford it, and I could safely lean it against the wall without needing to mount it.

Considering on purchasing this once Android 18 is released

1000x1000.jpg

Interesting question RE: the props. Scouters are the most apparent choice, although we already have some and Tamashii said anything but scoiters. There aren't too many props I can think of: Goku's Power pole? An actual 1:1 scale set of dragonballs (or maybe just one given the cost factor)? A Pair of Vegeta's white battle gloves? Roshi's sunglasses? A Great Saiyaman helmet?

TBH, what would be cool is if they make some DBZ vehicles compatible with the figuarts line (ex. Space pod, Trunks time machine, Flying nimbus).

Interesting question RE: the props. Scouters are the most apparent choice, although we already have some and Tamashii said anything but scoiters. There aren't too many props I can think of: Goku's Power pole? An actual 1:1 scale set of dragonballs (or maybe just one given the cost factor)? A Pair of Vegeta's white battle gloves? Roshi's sunglasses? A Great Saiyaman helmet?

TBH, what would be cool is if they make some DBZ vehicles compatible with the figuarts line (ex. Space pod, Trunks time machine, Flying nimbus).

There's only one real answer to this question: https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Panties:rotfl

@blood

lets say they're working on a Nappa release right now. which facial expressions should they include (aside from the shocked 9000 one he has), what types of hands, removable armor, etc.?

I know it wasn't targeted at me but
Nappa should have a smirking face, yelling face, and ticked off face with clenched teeth. I'd also say a scouter, removable tail and a Saibaman seed bottle.

would you want it dirty or clean? :naughty
Clean exist!?
:rotfl
@blood

lets say they're working on a Nappa release right now. which facial expressions should they include (aside from the shocked 9000 one he has), what types of hands, removable armor, etc.?

What the French guy said.:lol Though if they can make the scouter detachable, one smirk could become the 9000 scream, so I'd rather have that if possible.

@blood

I know it wasn't targeted at me but
Nappa should have a smirking face, yelling face, and ticked off face with clenched teeth. I'd also say a scouter, removable tail and a Saibaman seed bottle.

those are all nice choices!

as for hands, 2 fists duh

open hands like this

Spoiler Spoiler:

his two fingers

Spoiler Spoiler:

oh and this should be the sdcc version!

Ghost_nappa_by_girlnamedspike-d5l3oqm.png

with removable lower body

Back