S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need normal goku , kid buu (final , final stage villain ) android 17 , android 18 , adult gohan( great saiyaman and mystic gohan ) , majin vegeta , before we even think broly .

agree with this. Kid Buu needs to come first to get all of the major saga villains out of the way. They have Saiyan saga Vegeta, Frieza and Perfect Cell, the last remaining one is Buu.

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

They are afraid that buu wont sell in Japan though, thats the problem; it may make sense to us, but tamashii wants sales, and villains dont sell, just look at Cell and Frieza, both arent much more expensive than when they came out and Frieza still hasnt sold out in places I believe.

I think they want some figures that will sell first, hence why we have Goku as the forerunner next year.

They are afraid that buu wont sell in Japan though, thats the problem; it may make sense to us, but tamashii wants sales, and villains dont sell, just look at Cell and Frieza, both arent much more expensive than when they came out and Frieza still hasnt sold out in places I believe.

I think they want some figures that will sell first, hence why we have Goku as the forerunner next year.

yeah and even though broly is a villain, he's a saiyan nonetheless + he has a bigger fanbase than kid buu does.

++ he's considerd as a main villain in most art works

dbz_villains_by_scottssketches-d5n3cl7.jpg

yeah and even though broly is a villain, he's a saiyan nonetheless + he has a bigger fanbase than kid buu does.

++ he's considerd as a main villain in most art works

dbz_villains_by_scottssketches-d5n3cl7.jpg

He's considered a main villain because of his large fan base

I still want a Dabura to go with a Great Saiyaman suited Gohan, but I seem to be in the minority. This is my most wanted Gohan: https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/...nball/es/images/e/e3/Dabura_ataca_a_gohan.jpg

I'd take Great Saiyaman... 1 and 2 (Videl). The only version/look I like of the Great Saiyaman is with the helmet on. Not a fan of the sunglasses and bandana look. I do like the way Gohan looks with just the black suit and white gloves though, but that'd be a different mold and one that'd most likely never happen.

I'd still buy multiples GS though:
Helmet on
Sunglasses and bandana
Regular Gohan head
SS Gohan head

Yeah, I really liked it for story purposes, but I don't want the bandana head. I would buy a Videl, but I don't want her Saiyaman look. I would prefer this one:
641171-videl4rn2_1_edit.jpg

I'd prefer the first one, but I wouldn't mind the 2nd:lol

But in all seriousness I want a Videl

I wouldn't mind a Videl (pre-haircut version), but if we could only have one female character I'd probably want:

(1.) Android 18 or (2.) Bulma

before Videl.

I wouldn't mind a Videl (pre-haircut version), but if we could only have one female character I'd probably want:

(1.) Android 18 or (2.) Bulma

before Videl.

I love Bulma, but I don't think she'd fit in with my display. I'd probably put her in a history of Trunks display, with Trunks and the Androids if we get a Post Time Chamber Trunks. I don't know. Out of those 3, I definitely want 18 the most though! I want all three more than Nappa and Yamcha.

Last edited:
Back