S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sorry but that wont happen any time soon, the people here seem to want more figures of the same characters than different characters :cuckoo:

I voted for Android 16...

There were a lot of GT and Buu saga figures in the poll, which I wouldn't say no to, but I like the sagas before it way more.

Man I'd love a figuarts Ginyu Force ("Toku Sentei, Toku Sentai, TOKU SENTAI!")

The Forbidden Planet near me doesn't stock ANYTHING Dragon Ball related. Well, except for the DVD's, which are 35-45 pounds per season. Why is everything Dragon Ball related so expensive? I can't find the DVD's anywhere, even used, for less than 35 pounds. I know it's not that pricey on its own, but nine of them at that price to get the whole series? Too expensive! Even places like CEX don't sell used copies for less than 35. Complete series of LOST is like 50 pounds, each season of Family Guy goes for about five pounds (which I guess isn't too surprising, Family Guy is crap)...but a used copy of one season of Dragon Ball is 35 pounds! What gives?

Anyway, back to the figures...it sucks they aren't easy to get in the UK. I never should have moved here.

Check Amazon.co.uk and look for the season boxsets that are marked (Region 1) (NTSC) they are also regions 2 + 4, I have all 9 and I got them all for roughly £15-17 each.

I'll check the big FP megastore on Sat as I'll be up that way but won't hold my breath :(

Check Amazon.co.uk and look for the season boxsets that are marked (Region 1) (NTSC) they are also regions 2 + 4, I have all 9 and I got them all for roughly £15-17 each.

I'll check the big FP megastore on Sat as I'll be up that way but won't hold my breath :(

Thanks for the tip! Let us know what you find at the megastore. Is it in London?

Ya i votes for raditz, idc we need him he was the very first villian of dbz and is the cause basically for everything

I voted for Brolly. Not a good time to ask other forms from released characters. So many characters to be released.

I voted for Android 16...

There were a lot of GT and Buu saga figures in the poll, which I wouldn't say no to, but I like the sagas before it way more.

Man I'd love a figuarts Ginyu Force ("Toku Sentei, Toku Sentai, TOKU SENTAI!")

Voted for Majin Buu it was a good poll lots of characters to choose from do they even pay attention to it?

Ya i votes for raditz, idc we need him he was the very first villian of dbz and is the cause basically for everything

I voted for Brolly. Not a good time to ask other forms from released characters. So many characters to be released.

:clap :goodpost: good choices everyone!

I only said that to slide in a Bardock figure, I would take a v1 frieza in a heartbeat though

i quoted you because you were okay with it. but i dont mind you voting for a bardock figure. :rock
dont get me wrong though. i would like a V1 frieza too but not now or any time soon...

Seriously, forbidden planets stock these things?? I always walk by the one in Glasgow cause it used to be garbage, may have to pay it a visit now!

Some locations may stock them, but like I said a while ago, the one near me doesn't stock ANYTHING DBZ related except overpriced DVD's, and the mangas of course. Aside from that, nothing.

dont get me wrong though. i would like a V1 frieza too but not now or any time soon...

The problem with Frieza is I don't like him enough as a singular displayed character. (Even though his TFS version is utterly brilliant.) I only want Frieza Final Form if we get battle damaged ssj Goku. Equally, I only want Frieza V1 if we get either Ginyu Force or Zarbon.

It's annoying of me but I like a lot of DBZ characters only if they're coupled with their partners/adversaries, which made said poll hard for me.

The problem with Frieza is I don't like him enough as a singular displayed character. (Even though his TFS version is utterly brilliant.) I only want Frieza Final Form if we get battle damaged ssj Goku. Equally, I only want Frieza V1 if we get either Ginyu Force or Zarbon.

It's annoying of me but I like a lot of DBZ characters only if they're coupled with their partners/adversaries, which made said poll hard for me.

There's a sneaky inuendo in there that wasn't meant to be.:slap

There's a sneaky inuendo in there that wasn't meant to be.:slap

Lmfao i see what you did there, and ya tfs frieza is awesome i cant wait to see how they do cell lol but anyways back to the figures, i think/hope they do get around to doing EVERYONE like they might aswell and im pretty sure most of us would buy almost any figure they came out with lol i would really want a complete ginyu force so i can have them posed in their signature pose lmao

i see, so couples turn you on ey? :naughty :rotfl :rotfl
i get what you mean though.

I seriously did NOT do it on purpose, which is ironic because I usually do and I wish I'd actually thought of this instead of doing it accidentally.:lol But seeing the history of the board, it wasn't my intention to make matters go in certain directions some might not appreciate. Just want that to be clear.

In any case, whatever Tamashii does, I hope they do it consistently. So IF they do venture into the third part of DBZ (Buu saga), don't do just one character (SSJ3 Goku ignored), or unrelated characters/versions of. Same goes for F.A. Vegeta getting either F.A. Goku or Nappa to accompany him. But so far I remain faithful in Tamashii having some sort of order in their releases and being able to rely on that.

[...] i would really want a complete ginyu force so i can have them posed in their signature pose lmao

It'd be great if they found a way to release the Ginyu force without all of them having to be seperate releases. Maybe Captain Ginyu solo, and a twopack of Buter/Jeice and a two-pack of Guldo/Recoome?:dunno

It'd be great if they found a way to release the Ginyu force without all of them having to be seperate releases. Maybe Captain Ginyu solo, and a twopack of Buter/Jeice and a two-pack of Guldo/Recoome?:dunno

That would most likely not happen, i can only see 2packs happening only for the very small figures like goten n trunks ( on the poll they were listed as a two pack) so ginyu force would be seperated most likely, dunno what theyd do for goldo though lol

I know its a little late but here is my Scouter Vegeta Review....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30x4EBLseU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUj1CnT-8xq5JJIA8TA7kd2Q[/ame]

Back