S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Mine is through Amazon, with Free Prime 2-day shipping.

And allow me to rephrase. The haven't shipped yet ( likely will tomorrow) But they Billed me today.

Nope. Mine is through Amazon, with Free Prime 2-day shipping.

And allow me to rephrase. The haven't shipped yet ( likely will tomorrow) But they Billed me today.

Man, Now im stressing out. I PO'ed both Goku and Vegeta the day they popped up on Amazon. I actually think I posted the link here... I'm pretty sure I would be getting from the first batch. So ****ing tired on waiting it out for these two.:):) its so worth it though.

wait, so Amazon is shipping soon!?!??! i just checked my order and bank account i dont see any pending or shipping soon notification.

AHHH I WANT THESE FIGURES NOW. :lol

You add $6.85 shipping onto that and you got a deal brother. The shipping is actual not rounded or made up like some mother ****ers out there.

Didnt adoptedscot warned you about selling here like a few days ago and cleaned up the thread?

Here's the rule bout new member's selling rule:

The sale/trade section is only for active members of Sideshow Freaks. You must have at least 50 posts and be a board member in good standing for 3 months in order to create a For Sale thread. If you spam the boards trying to get to that 50 post count you will be permanently banned. After you have filled both these criteria please PM the admin to request access. If you receive an infraction at any time your sales privileges may be revoked or denied. If you have any questionable transactions your sales privileges may be revoked. If you're banned it will be at the discretion of the admin (Darklord Dave) as to whether your sales privileges are restored upon your return.

I'll leave it to the section's moderator to do what they think are necessary, but it seems you have a problem with following to the board's rule, even though you have been warned. Id be very worried to be dealing with someone like that.

Not to burst your bubble guys, but the moderator might end up coming back since this ist really the section for selling and bartering; best to DM each other instead.

I just dont want any mods closung this thread because of it :)

you're right...I am back. I think the next time I see a for sale post, I will close this thread down

We're good. Everyone disscusing prices is over the 50 post minimum for Trading/Selling. We are technically just disscusing what he is worth. Deals would only be made official via PM after a sale thread is created in the sales thread.

that's not how it works. get permission for the commerce section and don't go around the rules by doing it outside of it

you're right...I am back. I think the next time I see a for sale post, I will close this thread down

that's not how it works. get permission for the commerce section and don't go around the rules by doing it outside of it

Don't close the thread! This is my main stay other than Star Wars and Predator.

I didn't know he had infractions here before. I do appologize for going along with it.

Didnt adoptedscot warned you about selling here like a few days ago and cleaned up the thread?

Here's the rule bout new member's selling rule:

The sale/trade section is only for active members of Sideshow Freaks. You must have at least 50 posts and be a board member in good standing for 3 months in order to create a For Sale thread. If you spam the boards trying to get to that 50 post count you will be permanently banned. After you have filled both these criteria please PM the admin to request access. If you receive an infraction at any time your sales privileges may be revoked or denied. If you have any questionable transactions your sales privileges may be revoked. If you're banned it will be at the discretion of the admin (Darklord Dave) as to whether your sales privileges are restored upon your return.

I'll leave it to the section's moderator to do what they think are necessary, but it seems you have a problem with following to the board's rule, even though you have been warned. Id be very worried to be dealing with someone like that.

Noone warned me, at least to my discretion. Please do not threaten me, regardless of the rules. We are members of a board discussing action figures, not participants in the ****ing Stanford Prison Experiment. For the matter, I am happy to oblige. I refuse to be patronized by a keyboard warrior. I am a commercial law student, not some child. I will respect your rules but I also demand the same respect in return. Sorry for the mix-up.

Noone warned me, at least to my discretion. Please do not threaten me, regardless of the rules. We are members of a board discussing action figures, not participants in the ****ing Stanford Prison Experiment. For the matter, I am happy to oblige. I refuse to be patronized by a keyboard warrior. I am a commercial law student, not some child. I will respect your rules but I also demand the same respect in return. Sorry for the mix-up.

Well, this thread has been fun friends! Looks like we will be starting from scratch soon! In before the lock!

Im really hoping the new vegetas all dont hav the loose leg problem, that would piss me off an i think will hurt the line

Your previous sales post were deleted 3 days ago, and heres your warning:

Please remember this is not the Commerce section and some of you do not have sales access. If one of you has items you wish to sell, and you have full Commerce access then by all means post them in the FS section, but not here.
So please do not talk about or promote items for sale in this thread.

Thank you kindly.
x :peace

This is done to minimize mainly the amount of scammin thats been going around recently by new members joining in and started selling something, thats why the boards made the rule.

No one is threatening you, im just pointing out the obvious and made the buyers aware here bout the current situation. Not calling you a scammer but your actions are a bit odd, cant really blame me:

*New member offering items for sale, despite being warned and have posts deleted only to post them again in a few days later? Check.

*Giving a price thats a bargain for fellow members? Check.

Your previous sales post were deleted 3 days ago, and heres your warning:

This is done to minimize mainly the amount of scammin thats been going around recently by new members joining in and started selling something, thats why the boards made the rule.

No one is threatening you, im just pointing out the obvious and made the buyers aware here bout the current situation. Not calling you a scammer but your actions are a bit odd, cant really blame me:

*New member offering items for sale, despite being warned and have posts deleted only to post them again in a few days later? Check.

*Giving a price thats a bargain for fellow members? Check.

Listen, if I were to sell to anyone on the board I would do it through ebay not on here. PayPal is able to regulate purchases on eBay to a degree in such a way that the buyer is protected, as well as the seller. Members can find me on eBay easily considering I have the same user name. Why would I go through here. The potential for adverse selection is ridiculous. I guess you might want to be wary of the manner in which you predicate your assumptions.

Back