S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a common mistake to confuse the two. His hair is a little longer, more rigid, and instead of 4-5 bangs coming down it's 3 with gaps inbetween them. Or it can be one large bang in the center and 2 tiny bangs on each side with gaps that divide them from the center one. It was drawn those two ways in the Buu saga.

You see a lot more forehead with SS2 Goku, Gohan.

f2n7dh.jpg

I'd buy a Super Sayian 2 Goku! It would be cool if bandai makes him with that confident smile

Well my brothers birthday pressie arrived from BBTS the other day - SDCC Gohan

He looks awesome but don't get to have a proper tinker till November :(

Only downside is I got smashed by Customs :(
Got a £5 VAT bill which i can handle but the robbing gits at the Post Office charged me £8 for handling!!!

So my brothers cheap B-day present isn't so cheap :(

Does anyone have any recommendations for good Ebay sellers that mark down??
I need to order him Cell & Trunks for Christmas Presents...but want to try & avoid Customs this time

Neil

question about trunks... is the yellow shoe part above the foot able to rotate horizontally? i tried moving mine but didn't apply heavy pressure on it as to avoid breaking it if i'm wrong.

edit: also, how did you guys take off the plastic around his waist? can the waist be detached?

Last edited:
I don't think so; I guess yours has the same problem one of mines had in that the top half of the boot is a bit too far round the leg? I had to leave it aswell, seemed like it was glued in that position so didn't want to touch it.

Do you mean the clear flexible plastic? I just cut that off; I don't think his waist comes off, so the plastic isn't salvageable, isn't a problem for me though.

Got a £5 VAT bill which i can handle but the robbing gits at the Post Office charged me £8 for handling!!!

I need to order him Cell & Trunks for Christmas Presents...but want to try & avoid Customs this time

Neil

Funny you should say that; I got the exact same thing happen to me with SDCC Gohan, wouldn't be from ebay would it? If so, I think the seller isn't paying the customs charge like he should, avoid him next time.

Funny you should say that; I got the exact same thing happen to me with SDCC Gohan, wouldn't be from ebay would it? If so, I think the seller isn't paying the customs charge like he should, avoid him next time.

No this was actually from Big Bad Toy Store :monkey2:monkey2

I was hoping to find an Ebay seller to use next time that will mark down the value to either avoid it or keep it a bit lower.

I had been thinking about looking into a bulk buy if I can but need to find a reputable supplier to get the figures for me.

Anyway fingers crossed I don't get hit on the next 2 figures...my brothers presents get overly expensive if I do :(

Neil

Neil

Find HK sellers Or some us sellers that usually mark item low value. Ive used anime king before and they mark low value. If buying from their site direct, it will be cheaper than buying it from their eBay store.

Hope that helps :wave

question about trunks... is the yellow shoe part above the foot able to rotate horizontally? i tried moving mine but didn't apply heavy pressure on it as to avoid breaking it if i'm wrong.

edit: also, how did you guys take off the plastic around his waist? can the waist be detached?

I just pull it gently and tear it. Don't want to risk loose/broken hip joints over a plastic that I won't even use anymore or care about.

Find HK sellers Or some us sellers that usually mark item low value. Ive used anime king before and they mark low value. If buying from their site direct, it will be cheaper than buying it from their eBay store.

Hope that helps :wave

That does indeed thank you :)

Their prices seem pretty good as well...only downside is I need to register for a Google / Yahoo / AOL account to register with them :(

So will get that sorted later & find out how much it costs to get them to the UK lol

Thanks again

Neil

Next time Derringer pops in on 4chan... I've got a suggestion for him to pass on to his Tamashii masters...

Damaged faces pack.

Battle damaged faces wont work unless we have...battle damaged figures! I would truely pay for each and every figure again with torn clothes etc; would particularly love a Goku from when he fought frieza, either the blue shirt or no shirt would be good, and gohan with half his top
Gone from fighting cell. Piccolo from saving gohan from nappa would be a bonus too lol.

Great display Hydeous; will have to put up my collection again, I now them fighting one another!

Battle damaged faces wont work unless we have...battle damaged figures!....

Battle damaged GOKU from when he first becomes super saiyan while fighting Frieza is a must!!!

especially so i can do this fighting pose!:

attachment.php

attachment.php

and heres a picture of the rest but Vegeta's still in his box..

attachment.php

Back