S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Piccolo and Vegeta are coming home to! :rock! im holding off on Goku since he is already so dam expensive!

Seems like Piccolo and Vegeta are coming home to! :rock! im holding off on Goku since he is already so dam expensive!

Yeah but soooo worth it, my second favorite one (SDCC ver.) I'm hoping though that with the regular one the also include an ss hair piece so people can getva 2/1 deal

Yeah but soooo worth it, my second favorite one (SDCC ver.) I'm hoping though that with the regular one the also include an ss hair piece so people can getva 2/1 deal

NO!!! LOL

I just dropped a **** load on him :monkey2

Personally I think he's the best figure in the bunch next to Gohan, their paint jobs are excellent. Gohan's purple gi and green blue waist band really pop out.

Where is Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? :mad:

NO!!! LOL

I just dropped a **** load on him :monkey2

Personally I think he's the best figure in the bunch next to Gohan, their paint jobs are excellent. Gohan's purple gi and green blue waist band really pop out.

Where is Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? :mad:

Isn't SS2 goku almost the exact same as SS1?

Isn't SS2 goku almost the exact same as SS1?

It's a common mistake to confuse the two. His hair is a little longer, more rigid, and instead of 4-5 bangs coming down it's 3 with gaps inbetween them. Or it can be one large bang in the center and 2 tiny bangs on each side with gaps that divide them from the center one. It was drawn those two ways in the Buu saga.

You see a lot more forehead with SS2 Goku, Gohan.

f2n7dh.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh cool never paid much attention, that would be awesome, im currently just finishing up the cell saga so hopefully in the cell games saga ill notice some more details like that,

I really hope they do an adolescent gohan in the orange give (great saiyans man would be cool too) but than do a future gohan from teen trunks time line!

I'll say it now; two pack with majin vegeta and SS2 Goku lol; I really want a version of Vegeta with the vest outfit as seen in the buu saga; liked it much more than the saiyan armor versions.

So i caved and bought the SDCC Goku from Toy Arena. They had it for $124 it hasnt been 2 hours since i got it and they bumped the price up to $160 after my purchase on the remaining ones they have. :horror Glad i got it. Its no $50 but its better than $160 and the prices on ebay! they crazy!

So i caved and bought the SDCC Goku from Toy Arena. They had it for $124 it hasnt been 2 hours since i got it and they bumped the price up to $160 after my purchase on the remaining ones they have. :horror Glad i got it. Its no $50 but its better than $160 and the prices on ebay! they crazy!

I just took it in the ass from eBay for 150$ so pat yourself on the back lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl to funny papo! Anyone who didnt get him last year is taking it up the ass!

He sat on eBay for 50ish for awhile last year and I didn't decide to pick it up until I realized they were reissuing Gohan. And on top of that Vegeta and Trunks have the newer paint job, so the yellow Goku didn't match them at all. I'm just very happy I have the entire available line now.

NOW BRING ON CELL!!!!

...and if you wouldn't mind, a saiyan armor Trunks!!

Those are all mainly in Japanese. I think the rare ones are brolly, one of the two Vegeta as giant ape.

I have the Gohan as ape. And I personally think its the best of the who bunch.

Those are all mainly in Japanese. I think the rare ones are brolly, one of the two Vegeta as giant ape.

I have the Gohan as ape. And I personally think its the best of the who bunch.

Thanks papo! i just see way to many awesome statues with a mix of crappy ones and have no clue when they came out what line or anything! lol

The usually come in a line every year or so, with some very rare and some common ones. Customers can't just pick and buy them (at least not from the secondary market) as they are usually randomly inserted.

Back