S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gf got through and got my orders in though a laptop, where as I was having trouble with mobile. So maybe people will have luck with that.

I?m not counting my chickens , but I was charged and the orders show up on the account.

Android 18 showed available twice and showed out of stock twice for me. I managed to get my order in. Maybe keep trying for 18. Best of luck.

The out of stock was a glitch at the beginning but it looks like it?s officially out of stock now? Just checked but wow I barely finalized and completed my purchase like 15 minutes ago.

4186e7ff9927de47a947b85bdda6458c.jpg

5d3b5a7dda16e705bc9be848b9e20f62.jpg

I was stuck on the ?order is concentrated? for like over an hr [emoji23]. Almost made me want to sell all my Figuarts and stop collecting.

Next time tamashii... next time

I wonder how many BBTS bought up. Wonder if they were fighting traffic with us or if they got a backdoor deal with Bandai.

Wow...what a s**tshow...

Looks like Tamashii did a weird staggered inventory method as every figure kept showing "Out of Stock" a few times before it was reloaded back to stock. Maybe they did it to throw off bots and/or free up their system to process orders a little before they added more stock.

Managed to get all three, but had to be patient while my "order was concentrating".

I feel like they'll add more stock tomorrow or maybe next week...they made so many event exclusives last year. It seems stupid to walk away from the overwhelming demand.

I hope that is true about restocking at a later time. Would be awful if they misjudged the demand because last year?s exclusives are still readily available.

my god what a rollercoaster. site went up at 9 pm and I couldn't do anything until 10 pm when the site started working for me
was able to finally checkout Paypal

What an absolutely abhorrent shopping experience. Spent over an hour using both my phone and laptop trying to get just ONE Android 18. Never made it past the cart. I hope for their sake that they plan on having more available and limiting the purchases to 1 per person, because those ebay prices are goddamn ludicrous.

Congratulations! Glad you got the order in.

Maybe BBTS wasn?t able to get any. I see them listing the Figuarts Zero figures, but I don?t see 17, 18, or Goku.

Congratulations! Glad you got the order in.

Maybe BBTS wasn?t able to get any. I see them listing the Figuarts Zero figures, but I don?t see 17, 18, or Goku.

Possible. Most comments from people found on twitter and Instagram posts by Premium Bandai and Tamashii are trash talk, upset statements and threats over not being able to purchase the S.H.Figuarts.

Even though the website was a mess, I?m just happy that I was able to get last year?s and this year?s exclusives finally for retail and not secondary market like all previous years. But they still have to do proper research for the demand.

I?m surprised because I saw them back on the site for preorder a few hours ago. Maybe they ran out, again, after last night?

I hope that they announce more supplies coming tonight or in the future.

I was lucky enough to get a Android order in, Which I hope isn?t cancelled...

and I?ll be fine if I don?t I suppose, but I also wanted the stands

Seems like Bandai just enjoys neglecting Canada. Even at the Dragon Ball tour in Toronto, they bring debit card machines that don't accept Canadian debit and credit cards. Are they that allergic to money?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

this was one of the most incompetent sales process i have ever seen outside of magic the gathering events - not even mad at this point, just laughing

this was one of the most incompetent sales process i have ever seen outside of magic the gathering events - not even mad at this point, just laughing

I was hoping that the ordering process for this year?s exclusives was similar to the Secret Lair process, where you are given a specific period of time to lock in preorders with no inventory shortages. Was just wishful thinking.

Yeah, they'll definitely announce more stock. Why do a LIVE interview and announce they're "sold out"? You can save that bad news for a tweet or a FB post and take the hate there. :lol

They had more stock up at around 6:30 AM Eastern time. I saw it before work. But quickly 'sold out' again. Maybe it was extra stock from credit card declines and mixed up orders...who knows but it was there.

They should just do what they do with their Web Exclusives and keep a short pre-order window like they got with the two weeks, limit stock to customer's addresses (like Sideshow) and make enough to fill the demand. And most importantly; TELL FANS THAT THERE'S ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE! Anything extra, just post it on P-Bandai later.

ALERT!: They are restocking the Event Exclusives and are looking to manufacture more to meet demand! The Pre-orders go up again at 9:30PM EDT, 23 minutes from the moment this has been posted!

Back