S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****. They are impressive. I'll be keeping my preorder.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why does Golden Freeza have that circle on the back of the figure? That always puzzled me

Gogeta is gorgeous!
Broly though...the body's great but the feet and the head feel wrong to me....
I can pass on the clown's feet but that head....and his hairs...they feel really really wrong to me...I can't quite put a finger on it...But it doesn't seem to be accurate.

Hacchaka's review for Gogeta.

12ba5601.jpg

https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52041204.html

Gogeta is gorgeous!
Broly though...the body's great but the feet and the head feel wrong to me....
I can pass on the clown's feet but that head....and his hairs...they feel really really wrong to me...I can't quite put a finger on it...But it doesn't seem to be accurate.

Agree with you on the clown feet. Weird look to me and the green half skirt wasn’t a good choice of design from the creator in my opinion. I haven’t PO neither haha. I think they’re both regular release? Will be plenty of them.

Okay. I've noticed bigbadtoystore always limits this line to one mostly, but when they get it they have a bunch.

Bluefin will be given a certain amount by Tamashii at initial pre-orders but then when the shipment comes in, they'll be able to take account of the excess quantity and distribute out to retailers. (Or hold for themselves for conventions.) I'm not sure if smaller retailers have the benefit of ordering more after the shipment comes in though. I think that's more Amazon, BBTS, Barnes and Noble, and etc.

I'm hearing from fellow toy collectors in Hong Kong that the prices on the shf Broly is skyrocketing right now. Better pick him up quick, people!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

I'm hearing from fellow toy collectors in Hong Kong that the prices on the shf Broly is skyrocketing right now. Better pick him up quick, people!

HK market is not the same as Japan Market nor US market. It’s a regular release, should be fine for a few months.

HK market is not the same as Japan Market nor US market. It’s a regular release, should be fine for a few months.
I just hope I don't get billed for it after this weekend. I don't even get paid until next Friday.

Back