S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final transformation Goku unlocks after surpassing MUI at the climax of the DB saga

527FEBA4-798A-4294-B9F2-7A08452E6E3F.jpeg

Where abouts are you based?

In the UK practically every figure recently announced is still available to pre-order...ok we get them AGES later than you guys (for example my Hercule has only be sent today lol) but it's worth it

Neil

I'm from Germany but I always preorder my figures from hlj, amiami or amazon.co.jp because I'm just not very patient :p

Customizers like ferrytalecustoms after seeing official images of Broly

tenor.gif

Extremely disappointed if that necklace isn't removable. Would've been one of the best releases in the line.

Look at this, people are already starting to complain

3FFB1334-97CD-4122-90F0-4301511BC329.jpeg

Like c’mon guys :dunno I’m sure it will look phenomenal once we get proper poses & better photos

I agree with the complaints. It’s just straight up inaccurate. While the appreciate the thought, the body is just waaay too large for that head. He never looked like that in the movie. The SSJ and Wrath head are perfect with this body though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally the body looks to big for the base form and too small for the powered up forms to me. I feel they went down the middle on his body size to get the best of both worlds.

I don't know, it doesn't seem too big for the Super Saiyan version...If I compare it to the Legends version....

It was poorly thought out.

The normal head accessory doesn't work with the Wrath/Super Saiyan body and the necklace only works with the normal head. (I would gladly retract the necklace complaint if it were removable but you could tell that Tamashii purposely hid it in the Super Saiyan photo.)

Tamashii sacrificed the normal and Wrath/Super Saiyan forms for the sake of the other and it doesn't work. Horrible decision making.

I was going to pass on this Broly anyways.

I do agree with the complaints though. While it's nice they threw in his base form head, the body is just too large for that head. I feel like the body is just too large in general (except for the ssj head). I'm not a fan of this.

On a positive note, the sculpting is very well done and I'm sure it will be a solid release. I'm just going to start getting picky in the figures i decide to get since collecting this line for so long now (since og scouter vegeta).

As long as it’s not using the giant LSSJ body, I’m good. Although, I doubt I’ll use the base form “powered down” head. Definitely like the look of the other black haired headsculpt better.

It definitely seems to me that Tamashii doesn’t think they’ll have good sales on 3 Broly figures months apart from each other. It also seems they have a reluctance to make a base form Broly. Personally if I was given the choice of the base form head with the wrong body or no base form ever, I’ll take the extra head.

Yeah, this is one of those cases where I don’t think that a third, skinnier broly release would work and sell for them. And despite buying every figure in this line, I wouldn’t be able to justify getting it. It’s perfectly acceptable to me that they included this head in this release. Especially if they know that a 3rd release for this character isn’t in the works. All in all, I think he looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps removable arms to make Broly look skinnier might work?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

"Neck limiter parts are removable!"

Between this and Wrestlemania, all is ****ing right in the world! :yess:

Back