S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a so its the reveal, i wasnt sure if they were going to release the bishop and space suits figures they showed at the toy fair, or just reveal the entire line

Yeah I agree with those who say the shoulders are way to big and up too high . But 16 looks perfect !

a so its the reveal, i wasnt sure if they were going to release the bishop and space suits figures they showed at the toy fair, or just reveal the entire line
well they are releasing those as part of series 3 for aliens I think the line up is bishop alien dog and Kane in spacesuit with face hugger but yeah they are showing them all off and possibly more:) but yeah I'm super hyped for this year's comic con especially with what tamashii will have!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Goku's reaction upon hearing Broly's gonna join him in Figuarts form

shfiguartsgoku7.jpg

I've been searching for an accurately-sized Cell Jr. for a while now, and the best I could find are these which belong to a Japanese resin kit (obviously)

cell.jpg

Everything else is too small, unless you don't mind settling for the Cell Jr. gashapons (which are also tiny)

No I don't think 18 will look good on 16s shoulder the figuarts 16 is smaller than in that picture .

It is probably possible, but it would probably not look as cool as it would with the scultures 16.
What about 18's skirt? would that inhibit her from properly sitting down? I've held Pink Ranger (my cousin collects the Power Rangers figuarts) she can't really lift her legs all that well, even with that slit. (the innuendos never end :slap ) and her skirt design seems very similar to 18.

I would like to do this pose too, but I fear I might have to remove her skirt to do it right (for **** sake, I can't dodge these innuendos for my life)

Not really feeling Broly. Disappointed actually. His shoulders are way too big and he has no neck. His proportions are just really off. If everyone complains enough maybe they will change it.

Haha actually you're in the minority there, grumpy cat! Most of us think he looks incredible, minor nitpicks aside

Not really feeling Broly. Disappointed actually. His shoulders are way too big and he has no neck. His proportions are just really off. If everyone complains enough maybe they will change it.

I can see what you mean, and agree. But if this is what were getting then ill take it, Dont want to lose out on something this cool (and really who could do it any better?)

Haha actually you're in the minority there, grumpy cat! Most of us think he looks incredible, minor nitpicks aside

usually its the Minority who are the most vocal (ie people in this thread)

there may be thousands more people not happy with it who will never post on the internet... just sayin

then perhaps youre better off waiting for a zero

Ill probably get flamed for telling you what to buy

They're not going to retool him at this point, adjustments that can be made now would be strictly pallet based.

Don't forget, his shoulders CAN MOVE! Just like Gohan, Frieza, and Krillin
attachment.php

attachment.php

(these edits were made with his visible joint limits and possible sculpted obstructions in mind.

Besides, he's clearly modeled after the following appearances:
574px-Broly%28Daiz6%29.png

broly.jpg

1430132-broly_power_gem_super.gif

broly-ssj-super-battle-collection-vol-10_54862_g168472.jpg

e70222b.jpg

th

m8XC48Bj_A4tiAa7TfSjthA.jpg

Broly more often than not, has big shoulders

For **** sake, people need to get off this "High shoulders" fear bandwagon.

Sorry about the image assault, I just wanted to make sure that I covered all the bases. I was going to grab some screen from the games, but I don't want to break anyone's computer :/

is the first figure the super battle collection one? because i had a chinese knock-off of that one in the 90's and i tought it was awesome. i wonder what my 8 year old self would have tought of this figuarts line

Back