S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there is a snowball's chance in hell of BBTS or someone similar scoring some of the restock Trunks or SS3 Goku. I also wonder how crazy they will get with the price markup if they do manage to get some...

^ if they do manage to get some, they will probably have to pay more than retail for the figures and they will likely be significantly marked up...

Anyway, patiently waiting for Android 18. Hope she doesn't dissapoint

Toy arena was great with my order. I received it like 4 days after I ordered it. Amazon still didn't get them in for my order with them.

WHAT? Toyarena billed me a week ago. Wow guess that's bad karma on yow ass for showing off your normally fast acquisitions.:lol

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

^ well Vegeta didnt have that armor type but he did fight final form Frieza after Dende healed him and he thought he was a super saiyan

should be the other way around, the lrger effect being fired and the smaller one being the one that is charged.

Does anybody know of any Chibi Goku figures out there that scale accurately with Normal Goku? I was looking at this soft vinyl one from Japan but I think it's too big

gokou2.jpg

A lot less, I paid less then 20 euros shipped for that pack and it gives you everything THREE TIMES (so 3 effect balls, six feet parts, three base plates and about 6 stand arms).

It's easily the best value/price option package I've seen by tamashii thusfar.

Back