S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTSHFEFFACTEXPLO_zpsc409744e.jpg

This is blowing my mind right now! XD I must acquire these, I'd probably order two sets.

Damn, so after having pre ordered the impact effect the day it was up on amazon I finally see today it says preparing for shipment I don't have any funds in my account so had to cancel it! Are these impact things limited releases that are likely to sell out quick? Especially with the fact I can imagine people will be buying multiples and I don't wanna miss out!

Toyarena has them for 2 dollars cheaper than Amazon. I don't think you have to start dealing meth overnight or anything.

And if they're successful I expect them to be restocked at some point. This is a broad effect piece applicable to many Tamashii products, so, I'm taking it easy with 'm.

Lovely job that's what I like to hear, cool i won't start selling the meth yet then. Not till goku finally says 'shipping soon' :p

Seriously I can't wait any longer for they to announce the SDCC figure!!!

I really want another cheap Vegeta from Da Tong to use it as a custom, but I already own one... I'm desperate to know if the rumors about the SS Vegeta are true!!! >.<

Why does Bluefin/Tamashii do this to us?

Seriously I can't wait any longer for they to announce the SDCC figure!!!

I really want another cheap Vegeta from Da Tong to use it as a custom, but I already own one... I'm desperate to know if the rumors about the SS Vegeta are true!!! >.<

Why does Bluefin/Tamashii do this to us?

Im prtty sure the SDCC fig wont be just a re issue of vegeta, they could do that at any time. I think it will be that off colored one or someone else entirely

Yeah, that's why in the video interview it sounded like they had to find loopholes to get the characters released again. I hope it's Super Vegeta, but I know that's a lot to hope for.

I've seen people make customs awhile back. It's possible, but they know people want a SSJ Vegeta. Here's a few of one of the customizers:

999948_10201559652501021_525806562_n.jpg
1623574_10201571159228682_2025057562_n.jpg
1795618_10201571161708744_1682999786_n.jpg

Back