S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry magpie, but FSLAR got it right the first time; it is indeed figma links slash effect, it happens to fit on trunks sword perfectly!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What is FSLAR?

Last edited:
Yeah as in me. Geez guys. I'm not that inactive here, am I?

Deano that's great to know! I was wondering about that, since I was thinking of maybe using the effect when/if I get my own Trunks

Off-topic, but since you guys mentioned Figma Link, those that own it are aware that he's seriously lacking in extra supplies, so I just acquired/commissioned several of Link's equipment to display with him

securedownload2.jpgsecuredownload3.jpgsecuredownload4.jpgsecuredownload5.jpgsecuredownload6.jpgsecuredownload8.jpgsecuredownload.jpg

I wonder if there's a appropriately-sized Nimbus on the market that could be displayed with Normal Goku?

Yeah as in me. Geez guys. I'm not that inactive here, am I?

Deano that's great to know! I was wondering about that, since I was thinking of maybe using the effect when/if I get my own Trunks

Ah...I thought it was some abbreviation - I've seen it used in other forums too

Hello guys!! so, some stuff arrived today, and I just wanted to show off my stuff... I promised it a while ago but never did, so here it goes!!

First of all... My favorite shelf in the collection, Dragon Ball 1:12 scale figures :D

Next photo... Up video game characters, down anime characters

Marvel Universe heroes collection (I sold some stuff recently)

Marvel Legends collection is up and down some random stuff from 1:18 scale

Dragon Ball 1:18 scale stuff (sold some stuff recently) is up, and down some random stuff from 1:12 scale...

And we continue!!

Star Wars jedis...

Star Wars Siths

Marvel Universe Villians...

And last but not least... Childhood memories!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures, take care everyone!!

Ah...I thought it was some abbreviation - I've seen it used in other forums too
Is that so? Tell me (PM or on my profile) from where. Might be or some imposter :lol

It is short for my YouTube username, FourSwordsLord, and AR is my real life initials

@ AlexValord: Great collection and it's awesome to find another Madoka fan on here! :hi5:

Great collection Alex! I really wanted all those new Marvel Legends and that MS Venom you got there, but had to pass to buy these. I bought some of the new Captain America ones, but returned them, because I realized I couldn't afford them, but they look awesome on your shelf! I really wanted that Revoltech Snake. What do you think of it?

Pretty good actually, sadly the back of the head is a little loose on mine, but pretty decent figure... I don't really like revoltech by the way haha

Thanks. I don't know anything about Revoltech, but I saw some reviews and apparently a lot of people don't like them either. I thought the face looked to "anime-ish" to me, and outside of Dragon Ball, I don't really that art style. I guess it beats spending over $100 on the Play Arts Kai one, because boy are those expensive!

Funny how we have many of the same figures, AlexValord lol. Almost in the same exact positions, too o_O

Thanks. I don't know anything about Revoltech, but I saw some reviews and apparently a lot of people don't like them either. I thought the face looked to "anime-ish" to me, and outside of Dragon Ball, I don't really that art style. I guess it beats spending over $100 on the Play Arts Kai one, because boy are those expensive!
Only a few of the Play Arts are really expensive, namely Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja, and Devil AMy Cry 4 Dante and Nero. Ezio is ungodly expensive too but frankly I want the Hot Toys instead :lol of those, I have Ezio, Solid Snake and Dante is on the way. I'm iffy on Revoltech, I feel they're kind of like Hasbro because the paint jobs look very shoddy and a lot of their stuff feels too anime-ized at times. I don't like their articulation system either.

I have a few Revoltech figures, and it's true some are better than others. I have Dante from Devil May Cry (imo it's awkard as hell), Spider-Man, Batman, and Snake. Batman is my fav, he's one of the better ones in the entire line imo

bat.jpg

I really want a Dante in 1:12 scale, and Eric from FMA, sadly the only ones are revoltech, they are not even good and very expensive.

While DMC 4 Dante is again, very expensive, the DMC 3 one shouldn't be much worse if at all outside of design preferences so you might want try to get that one. If you want, AlexValord, I can tell you what it's like anyway.

Also good lord, that Batman looks depressed. Probably post-Rachel Dawes death. He looks way too thin though...Snake/Big Boss looks good though but I have the PAK Jungle Fatigues one, so idk. Revoltech is making a Solid Snake though actually, so maybe I'll get a Big boss to display alongside him.

You are talking about the Play Arts ? because I know those 2 rocks, however, I'm collectin 6 inches scale figures, or scale 1:12 :(

True but there really are no alternatives to Devil May Cry merchandise. Wish they weren't so absurd with scales...

Just a quick question for whoever got the Da Tong vegeta... Mine was perfect, but suddenly I noticed that both of the shoulders were completely loose, and I do mean, completely, when trying to do some dynamic poses, he can somehow maintain them... Just want to know if it's a common issue or it was just mine (it was weird since it was on both) anyway, it's a bootleg after all :p

Yeah, the first two 2 received were great! However, this last one I bought, the one which came with the SSJ Trunks head, was absolutely atrocious! I guess after a short while of production the quality has suddenly dropped off drastically. It's a shame, because I couldn't have been any more happier when I bought my first two.

It is also necessary to mention to not expose you bootleg Trunks' hair to mildly warm water. The results are devastating!!!:slap

Last edited:
Back