S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk about units, but if we're going off how much money some have sold for and in combined total, SSJ Vegeta wins hands down :lol

SSJ vegeta sat at retail for nearly a year and a half before prices started going up, so i wouldnt say he sold most. I would guess saiyan Vegeta, just because of how quickly he sold out and shot up in price, or manga ssj Goku, just due to the fact that he has now been rereleased three times; thats the same as selling out three figures :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Heres a quick show of my collection, patiently waiting for Goku to arrive :)

meseha9u.jpg

5eruqumy.jpg

Where can I get him cheapest?

SSJ vegeta sat at retail for nearly a year and a half before prices started going up, so i wouldnt say he sold most. I would guess saiyan Vegeta, just because of how quickly he sold out and shot up in price, or manga ssj Goku, just due to the fact that he has now been rereleased three times; thats the same as selling out three figures :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2E3bcgHdic#t=63s

Last edited:
Who would "him" be? Do you mean Goku? If so he is still available for preorder in alot of places. I found him to be cheapest for me at anime island; £30 shipped.

Oh, I actually forgot about toyarena...still had money off vouchers for that site too -_-

Lol, thanks guys, appreciate the comments!

Yeah me too a lofty 5 dollars ("sucky sucky fi' dolla!":rotfl)

Seriously though, it's good to know that there's competition regarding price point. Although I'm slightly worried about our economy when I see domestic prices for these things. I'm not kidding it's usually double. Pretty terrible.

@Big Deano: That "unofficial" Super Saiyan Trunks looks spiffy as ****, can't wait till mine arrives. Only gripe I have is that I wish the overall physique was bigger, but oh well, it is what it is. The SSj3 Goku's physique is exactly the same as SSj1 Goku's so there's no use in complaining about an unofficial SSj Trunks, lol.

Hmmm I can't help but want Ultimate Gohan most out of his existing versions. It's just so awesome to see him in that outfit and I like his hair the most. It's Gohan at the peak of his power. And an Ultimate Gohan release does seem really easy. I'd be really glad if they made an anime repaint of regular Goku with Gohan's head sculpt and different mutually useable face plates. Seems an easy way to cater to two fan bases, get two characters out and deliver a ton of accessories for both. If they slightly improve upon the goku mould, you could get so much useable and updated stuff out of this release. And to boot it's the quickest way to release him.

This way we might squeeze out 4 releases in 2015. I know there's the argument that you can use a different Gohan head on reg goku's body, but Gohan's hairstyle is to me noticeably different when he's Ultimate. I can't help but be pro an Ultimate Gohan release.

b-but what if they alter Mystic/Ultimate Gohan's gi color to an orange resembling SSj3 Goku & include every other face EXCEPT this one?

char_5201.jpg

LOL just teasing ya dude ;)

It's basically SSJ2 colored black, which is why he looks so cool. That's why he can look awesome in that dopey Saiyaman costume. He's a lot more serious and collected in that state. I just want someone to match him up with. I want villains that are more powerful than heroes. If I wanted Future Gohan, and it would solve that problem. I would have an older mature Gohan, and I could pair him with the Androids or with different forms of Cell. If his sleeves weren't so long, you could use his body as some classic Goku gi. Then I could just focus on the first 3 arcs (except for Vegeta!). Although, Mystic Gohan looks cooler and is him at his peak. I guess I'm just wanting a different sculpt for the sake it, when I was saying the other outfits, because he looks way cooler in his Ultimate form!

Its a custom from FrankieDF. He sells them at canofbeams.com. I've ordered from him before and the pieces are really good quality, as well as being fairly inexpensive for customs.

Sorry magpie, but FSLAR got it right the first time; it is indeed figma links slash effect, it happens to fit on trunks sword perfectly!

Back