S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for Vegito and Mystic Gohan... but what I really wanna know is if they will rerelease SS Vegeta! He's the only one that I don't have yet.

I wrote Adult Gohan for my second pick, because I couldn't remember what version they called him on the Tamashii poll. I kept searching to find out, because I didn't know what was the more popular title for the look I wanted. Surprisingly on youtube, Ultimate Gohan videos got more views than Mystic. Anyways, I found it and saw that they said Mystic, so I switched it to that.

I voted for Vegito and Mystic Gohan... but what I really wanna know is if they will rerelease SS Vegeta! He's the only one that I don't have yet.

I honestly think it's inevitable. My guess is that it will be released in the next year or so just like SS Goku was this year.

I honestly think it's inevitable. My guess is that it will be released in the next year or so just like SS Goku was this year.

IDK if we'll see a rerelease of SS Vegeta. Maybe as an SDCC exclusive, but not a rerelease. The difference between SS Goku and SS Vegeta is that SS Goku was not a web exclusive in Japan. I know Gohan never got a rerelease, but when there was a demand for him we got him for SDCC 12. Gohan, Piccolo, and Goku were regular rereleases. SS Vegeta and every DBZ figure after, was an exclusive in Japan. I can't think of any exclusive SHFs (Sentai, DBZ, KR, etc.) that have been rereleased.

Sorry phiosopher, thats still not enough articulation to justify a fat buu release in this line, at least imo, plus, hip articulation both wouldnt look good and shouldnt exist, because it never moved in the anime.

Due to all this "bigger characters wont be released due to expense" thing we have heard from pwnstar it seems very unlikely fat buu will be made anyway; hes just a fat version of nappa lol.

Last edited:
Pwn, you rock! Thanks for the thread and the work!

However, guys, you might start hating on me for my picks, because I chose Tall Long Hair Trunks first, he really is my nr 1 (as I've made clear before), but I couldn't not choose a 17 & 18 2-pack as my second choice. They absolutely share the second spot for me and I don't want one without the other. For some this might genuinely be different, for example some want 18 but don't care about 17. For me it's equal, they share the 2nd spot and I have no way of resolving that issue. I just don't care for one without the other and wouldn't buy one without the other. Considering I'd prefer them as one combined release, I feel it's allowable... The only other example of this I can think of is Goten & Trunks who imo are equally allowable as 1 pick.

I hope you guys can accept this. If it does really cause outcry, because people consider it unfair, I'll compromise and just pick 17 with the sole reasoning they wouldn't release him without 18. But honestly, I think my defence isn't unreasonable and has a significant distinction from those who list the twins as separate picks (and in doing so differentiating in who's more important to them).

Last edited:
@Silrian I think you should have asked Pwnstar, before telling the other forum to vote, because he may have wanted to do it as an exclusive for Sideshow. I love the other forum, but I just think it might be courteous to him.

edit: Nevermind. I was just worried, about a bunch of random people, instead of active members, just making an account, writing Bardock or writing characters like Ox King (to complete their other collections, because some people were voting that way for their top 5's), but if that's what people want, it's what they want.

Last edited:
It would be would be awesome to have more people on here though! Those guys are great and I would recommend people that haven't gone over there to do so!

Last edited:
I hope you guys can accept this. If it does really cause outcry, because people consider it unfair, I'll compromise and just pick 17 with the sole reasoning they wouldn't release him without 18. But honestly, I think my defence isn't unreasonable and has a significant distinction from those who list the twins as separate picks (and in doing so differentiating in who's more important to them).

17 before 18 was a touch choice for me as you're right, they really are a duo. The only reason I picked 17 first is that him vs Piccolo is quite possibly my favourite fight from the whole show. Two evenly matched characters in a brisk paced fight without lots of filler (such as overly long transformations or huge speeches). Granted I've never seen Kai which has that stuff removed or heavily edited. Plus he carries a gun around despite the fact he could probably blow up a mountain with his hands!

Last edited:
Especially if you go from a History of Trunks angle or epilogue episode! They're the twins! I've never heard somebody with that as one of their favorite fights, so that's awesome MagpieMad!

Especially if you go from a History of Trunks angle or epilogue episode! They're the twins! I've never heard somebody with that as one of their favorite fights, so that's awesome MagpieMad!

Thanks :) History of Trunks is also my favourite of the movies as well.

@Bane (and @PwnStar511). I haven't told them to vote, I've simply included the fact that WE are voting. They'll have to do it on this site. However, it felt manipulative to give the other forum updates (of which Pwn told me it's okay) and then not tell them there is a vote going on. Holding info back like that is not my style and we equally devalue our poll if we start to actively ward off other fans of this line. Tamashii's interested in our community only insofar as it represents consumers of this line, because that's the business reality they appreciate. If we start trying to steer who takes part and who doesn't, we're manipulating things and I'm not going down that path. The only reason I gave them updates, is because people who don't know about this thread might still appreciate this info and might actually become part of this board. It has no benefit to any of us as consumers to actively try to fragment the collector community (and it's of low character as well if done out of sheer self-interest) and therefor it didn't even cross my mind to omit this. I think Pwn knows I meant no disrespect to him, but I'm sorry if it appeared that way. It just didn't even cross my mind to not want to share the poll as much as possible because the more people take part, the more chance we have of it being taken seriously. I do not see a flaw or an indecency in this.

Last edited:
Voted kid buu and broly, kid buu is a must but tbh i just picked broly cuz i think he would look cool and thats pretty much it, if i had 3 choices i woulda picked nappa and raditz aswell cuz i really wanna set those 2 up with reg vegeta but then if i voted that way kid buu wouldnt have gotten my vote an he takes priority right now

@) Silrian No you're fine! I was happy you gave them updates. I want them to vote! But, like you, I felt like I had to say something, because I didn't want Pwnstar to do more work than he intended, if he was tallying the votes. I also thought, being that the site was devoted to all Dragon Ball toy lines, certain people ONLY cared about very minor characters to complete other collections, and cared less about the line as a whole, and this wouldn't be taken that seriously, but they absolutely have the right for those characters. I don't know if you saw my edit. We definitely, don't want that happening!

Back