S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I hope these pics show up... my DBZ collection

dbz6a.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

dbz5.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

dbz4i.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

dbz3e.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

dbz2a.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

dbz1d.jpg

By lipsmac at 2012-06-18

In a word...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud::thud:

They look so good together love the simple poses...everything just looks so right :)

Congrats on the fantastic collection

Neil

That's so awesome! Hope the paint job on that proto matches the finished product.

From the looks of things, we get 3 faces, Kame Kame Ha effects parts with support, at least 3 pairs of hands, and an alternate pair of arms crossed like Piccolo.

Retails for 4725 Y in Japan.

So get yourself a Gohan from SDCC, then get 2 Cells. Give Gohan the other set of effect parts, and you'll have yourself one of the greatest battles in anime.

Looks great! Just a couple of problems I have with it; should his spots not be much darker? Also is it just me or does he look out of proportion? His hands and head look just a tad too big in sOme of those pics but maybe I'm just nitpicking lol, definitely getting two cells and two gohans mow so I can have that effect part for both!

Awesome! Already pre ordered it.

His spots are fine for me. But I do agree about his proportions.. his head look big, chin too close to chest, i guess. Also his legs could be longer.

But it's ok, final products may differ from prototypes, I just hope it only gets better and better until november.

Crossed arms FTW!

o__O Thats a bit expensive for a preorder is it not? Bluefins facebook pages said it was on 4750jpy, that website has added nearly 1500jpy onto that BEFORE shipping?? I think I'll wait until it is released lol

I did the sums; they added almost $20/ £12 just for preordering when you could wait until it releases and get it more than likely cheaper and quicker.

o__O Thats a bit expensive for a preorder is it not? Bluefins facebook pages said it was on 4750jpy, that website has added nearly 1500jpy onto that BEFORE shipping?? I think I'll wait until it is released lol

I did the sums; they added almost $20/ £12 just for preordering when you could wait until it releases and get it more than likely cheaper and quicker.
Yes, this item is a tamashii web limited in Japan, while it is a regular item on the USA.
The price of the figure is higher on Japan, but at the end is a better deal for me, as shipping from USA is like $26,00 to my country, too expensive, takes too much time to arrive and I have to pay custom taxes when I buy from bigbadtoystore for example :(

Back