S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This day just keeps getting better! Not only did
Both my Trunks figures come at the same time (with none of the problems/defects that some if you have stated), but they are now finally beginning to show off cell, good work on reversing the silhouette pic folks!

@snake; I dont know, I would prefer super Buu tbh; for what we pay for these figures, kid buu would be too small IMO, I love my Gohan figure, but I had to convince myself to get him, because of his size. The only reason I got gohan (and will again at SDCC) is because of his accessories; Kid buu wouldnt have much unless they gave him some effect parts, like his death ball

One character I would instantly buy would be Bardock, complete with SSJ head; instantly throw my money at the screen for that!

Last edited:
This day just keeps getting better! Not only did
Both my Trunks figures come at the same time (with none of the problems/defects that some if you have stated), but they are now finally beginning to show off cell, good work on reversing the silhouette pic folks!

@snake; I dont know, I would prefer super Buu tbh; for what we pay for these figures, kid buu would be too small IMO, I love my Gohan figure, but I had to convince myself to get him, because of his size. The only reason I got gohan (and will again at SDCC) is because of his accessories; Kid buu wouldnt have much unless they gave him some effect parts, like his death ball

One character I would instantly buy would be Bardock, complete with SSJ head; instantly throw my money at the screen for that!

What defects?

I got my third trunks yesterday! So awesome I love this fig, did anyone notice though is that the hair color on the normal head is wrong.... It should be more on the pink side according to my trunks/cell saga dvd's, :lecture

However as I have 3 now I'm just gunna paint one more accurately

Some stated that the hair had black dots from the painting, the buckles were done quite roughly (with the red being outside the lines) and the boots were stuck on too far round theleg in some cases, but mine are both fine.

I do have a concern I would like to ask though; the second Trunks I got doesn't have a hologram toei sticker, just a plain one; I though all toei stickers were shiny? anyone elaborate for me? the one form America was shiny, but the Japanese one wasn't, strange?

Last edited:
Some stated that the hair had black dots from the painting, the buckles were done quite roughly (with the red being outside the lines) and the boots were stuck on too far round theleg in some cases, but mine are both fine.

I do have a concern I would like to ask though; the second Trunks I got doesn't have a hologram toei sticker, just a plain one; I though all toei stickers were shiny? anyone elaborate for me? the one form America was shiny, but the Japanese one wasn't, strange?

Mine is a shiny silver sticker, ill dig out my other 2 boxes and check and get back to you

I think this PS looks even better:

scaled.php

Completely new to this line. Where do you guys all order them from? I'm interested in getting a Goku if Frieza will be coming out along with Cell! And of course Vegeta...

Completely new to this line. Where do you guys all order them from? I'm interested in getting a Goku if Frieza will be coming out along with Cell! And of course Vegeta...

I get most of mine from eBay, but if you live in the US there are much easier ways to get them. As for getting Goku; good luck, the original can only be found on eBay, and he is very expensive, like $200 at times, the SDCC version is a tad cheaper but still extortionate. Piccolo seems to be getting a bit cheaper, but Gohan is again very expensive.

I suggest just conentrating on getting the current ones while they are cheap, like SS3 Goku, SS Vegeta and Trunks, getting SDCC Gohan when he comes out, then concentrating on the ones before, because they WILL drain your finances alot more than current ones lol

Some new info, Appearently, there are going to be 5 new figures on display at SDCC this year.

Betting one will be normal goku. and another will be cell. those two are more or less a given.

guesses on the remaining three?

Master Roshi ( teased on facebook recently, but might be a red herring)
Android 18 ( teased on facebook recently, but might be a red herring)
and then either Kid Goku, Nappa, Sayian Saga Vegeta, Bulma, or Krillin would be my preferences.

Nappa and Vegeta, pleeeeease! Or a ghost Nappa with exclusive "no ghost" base. Oh wait, DBZ: Abridged isn't officially recognized... Too bad. :(

Not showing up. :( I'd like to see some DBZ collections since I have zero DBZ collectibles. I was only able to sparingly an episode every now and then so I never got to see how those fights finished! :( It went from Frieza to Androids and Cell for me lol.

Back