S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think there'll be better price options for SDCC Piccolo to consumers in Canada because $60+$10shipping from BBTS isn't very appealing. I wonder if Anime Island will be getting any because I usually use them for all the other figures.

On a side note, I got Frieza yesterday finally!! But has anyone else noticed that his purple plate just under his chest was not put in right or slanted or was it just mine?

Anyone think there'll be better price options for SDCC Piccolo to consumers in Canada because $60+$10shipping from BBTS isn't very appealing. I wonder if Anime Island will be getting any because I usually use them for all the other figures.

On a side note, I got Frieza yesterday finally!! But has anyone else noticed that his purple plate just under his chest was not put in right or slanted or was it just mine?

Mine too but its not that noticeable

Mines just a little off but still my favourite figure done to this point. It has an amazing sculpt & paint done to it

Hey Guys! I've been watching this forum for awhile now and wanted to jump in awhile ago, but each time I was about to, there was some controversy and I wanted to wait till it died down.

I check this forum multiple times a day and love seeing all your passion for the franchise. Because of you guys I bought Gohan, Cell, Trunks, SS Goku, and Scouter Vegeta. I just watched the Dragon Ball franchise for the first time this year and ended up going through in 3 times it's entirety (Except for GT, once is good enough!)! I never liked anime and avoided it because of it. After loving Dragon Ball so much, I kept trying to get into over 10 different anime series and still hated it. Previously The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, and 24 were my favorite tv shows, but for some odd reason I love Dragon Ball even more! Thankfully Kai was made, otherwise I may have not gotten into it, because I couldn't stand the dialogue, pacing and voice acting. I did go back and watch the series and I feel the same way about the main story, until the Cell Saga. The funny thing about it, is I absolutely love all the filler, which I heard was so bad. I found the best way to watch it, is to go through Kai and then watch then go through "the filler episodes". I previously heard how terrible episodes like the orphanage episode or various Snake Way episodes were, but I loved them. It's actually the main story stuff that bored me, because I thought it was paced so poorly and acted, but KAI fixed it! I'll scared for the Buu Saga, because I loved all the filler!

Sorry for the long post! I just want to thank you guys! I'm looking forward to getting Frieza!

Hopefully this isn't too controversial, but I vote for Kid Goku. I think it would be awesome to get him with his Power Poll and Flying Nimbus. He could be his own display.

Welcome! I like hearing stories like these . Yeah kid goku with his power pole ,nimbus , and some effect parts ,stand etc etc and the dragon he used to play with his friend in dragon ball and start of Z

Who here has the first release piccolo ? I do and I don't know if I should sell it or keep it too whatever and get the new one with pink biceps ...... Is anyone here having the same "?'s" ?

I've actually spent a lot of time experimenting with this. It works alright with some colors, but due to the clear material, from some angles the colors overlap and often wind up looking lousy. Particularly with the yellow, which has a habit of browning out when filtered through anything. I've got a potential solution I'll try soon.

I'm glad to hear it's been attempted. You've got incredible skills! I look forward to seeing this "potential solution"! :D

Who here has the first release piccolo ? I do and I don't know if I should sell it or keep it too whatever and get the new one with pink biceps ...... Is anyone here having the same "?'s" ?

Having the same question also. I have the first release piccolo but probably will just display him without his turban and cape. I still need to see it on hand then i can decide.

Well I finally took the plunge and got my first figure today, SS Goku. I'm really enjoying it so far, I think I'll probably pick up Vegeta next, and I PO'd Piccolo at BBTS.

I see that they make a couple of different stands for these, which ones would be the best to use?

Frieza came in today, and I'd been working on something for him.

Rapid fire death beams.

More pictures here.

AE5Km4i.jpg

Last edited:
Back