S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because It's close to c a c a

...Which is also censored.:lol
Just a guess.

****rot is censored?

edit: what a load of ****, this ****ing place can be so ****ing restrictive, what a ****ing **** **** **** piss *** **** sucker ***** ****ing mother ****er

edit 2: ******* is censored but not Bukake

Hi, I was told you guys might like to see these.

I've been making custom effect pieces for figures for a little while now, and I recently started making some for the S.H. Figuarts DBZ figures.

These are what I've been making so far. There are a more effect pieces and pictures in the linked galleries.

Special Beam Cannons for Piccolo

https://imgur.com/a/wQprc

gVSYY6Eh.jpg

Rapid Fire Energy Blasts for various figures

https://imgur.com/a/xOSIG

TDPFGTD.jpg

Next week I'll be working on a Kamehameha, Big Bang Attack, and rapid fire death beams for frieza, and beyond that I've got plans for some other cool stuff for this line.

EDIT: I didn't read the last page of this, and I just saw that someone had just posted one of my auctions. Odd timing.

Saw those on eBay great work.

Hi, I was told you guys might like to see these.

I've been making custom effect pieces for figures for a little while now, and I recently started making some for the S.H. Figuarts DBZ figures.

These are what I've been making so far. There are a more effect pieces and pictures in the linked galleries.

Special Beam Cannons for Piccolo

https://imgur.com/a/wQprc

gVSYY6Eh.jpg

Rapid Fire Energy Blasts for various figures

https://imgur.com/a/xOSIG

TDPFGTD.jpg

Next week I'll be working on a Kamehameha, Big Bang Attack, and rapid fire death beams for frieza, and beyond that I've got plans for some other cool stuff for this line.

EDIT: I didn't read the last page of this, and I just saw that someone had just posted one of my auctions. Odd timing.

A shame you dont post outwith the US; if you ever start shipping international let me know, i will certainly snap those up!

Very professionally made btw, nice work.

An aura outline around the figure or lightning effects would look amazing I think.

Last edited:
A shame you dont post outwith the US; if you ever start shipping international let me know, i will certainly snap those up!

Very professionally made btw, nice work.

An aura outline around the figure or lightning effects would look amazing I think.

I'm not averse to shipping outside of the US, I just want to get a full shipping estimate first. I've been burned pretty hard on that before, so I just want to be careful.

I've done lightning effects for other figures, and I'll be doing some sort of aura/powerup effect later.

Love the work, Frankie! Out of curiosity is it possible to add the pink/red outline to the special beam cannon?
9kHQqxPl.png

I noticed you had a mix of colors in your sites gallery. Or is too small a section of space to properly implement?

Either way, I'm definitely a strong potential customer! :D

I've actually spent a lot of time experimenting with this. It works alright with some colors, but due to the clear material, from some angles the colors overlap and often wind up looking lousy. Particularly with the yellow, which has a habit of browning out when filtered through anything. I've got a potential solution I'll try soon.

Hey Guys! I've been watching this forum for awhile now and wanted to jump in awhile ago, but each time I was about to, there was some controversy and I wanted to wait till it died down.

I check this forum multiple times a day and love seeing all your passion for the franchise. Because of you guys I bought Gohan, Cell, Trunks, SS Goku, and Scouter Vegeta. I just watched the Dragon Ball franchise for the first time this year and ended up going through in 3 times it's entirety (Except for GT, once is good enough!)! I never liked anime and avoided it because of it. After loving Dragon Ball so much, I kept trying to get into over 10 different anime series and still hated it. Previously The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, and 24 were my favorite tv shows, but for some odd reason I love Dragon Ball even more! Thankfully Kai was made, otherwise I may have not gotten into it, because I couldn't stand the dialogue, pacing and voice acting. I did go back and watch the series and I feel the same way about the main story, until the Cell Saga. The funny thing about it, is I absolutely love all the filler, which I heard was so bad. I found the best way to watch it, is to go through Kai and then watch then go through "the filler episodes". I previously heard how terrible episodes like the orphanage episode or various Snake Way episodes were, but I loved them. It's actually the main story stuff that bored me, because I thought it was paced so poorly and acted, but KAI fixed it! I'll scared for the Buu Saga, because I loved all the filler!

Sorry for the long post! I just want to thank you guys! I'm looking forward to getting Frieza!

Hopefully this isn't too controversial, but I vote for Kid Goku. I think it would be awesome to get him with his Power Poll and Flying Nimbus. He could be his own display.

Hey Guys! I've been watching this forum for awhile now and wanted to jump in awhile ago, but each time I was about to, there was some controversy and I wanted to wait till it died down.

I check this forum multiple times a day and love seeing all your passion for the franchise. Because of you guys I bought Gohan, Cell, Trunks, SS Goku, and Scouter Vegeta. I just watched the Dragon Ball franchise for the first time this year and ended up going through in 3 times it's entirety (Except for GT, once is good enough!)! I never liked anime and avoided it because of it. After loving Dragon Ball so much, I kept trying to get into over 10 different anime series and still hated it. Previously The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, and 24 were my favorite tv shows, but for some odd reason I love Dragon Ball even more! Thankfully Kai was made, otherwise I may have not gotten into it, because I couldn't stand the dialogue, pacing and voice acting. I did go back and watch the series and I feel the same way about the main story, until the Cell Saga. The funny thing about it, is I absolutely love all the filler, which I heard was so bad. I found the best way to watch it, is to go through Kai and then watch then go through "the filler episodes". I previously heard how terrible episodes like the orphanage episode or various Snake Way episodes were, but I loved them. It's actually the main story stuff that bored me, because I thought it was paced so poorly and acted, but KAI fixed it! I'll scared for the Buu Saga, because I loved all the filler!

Sorry for the long post! I just want to thank you guys! I'm looking forward to getting Frieza!

Hopefully this isn't too controversial, but I vote for Kid Goku. I think it would be awesome to get him with his Power Poll and Flying Nimbus. He could be his own display.

:welcome1::panic:

kid goku? noted. and welcome to the forum! :D

BBTS has Piccolo up for $60.

goodbye.gif

Oops my bad dint see the link above me... My Piccolo will be shipping tomorrow thanks to a friend over at Ranger Board for getting me one.

Thanks guys! I just got an e-mail from BBTS about Piccolo and saw the price. I'm with you lerath666 and waiting for amazon. I just bought Frieza today, so I'm definitely not burning any holes in my pocket!

Yup. I'm not certian amazon WILL have them, but if they do, it will be cheaper. if not, I've got the regular release, and that's good enough.

Yup. I'm not certian amazon WILL have them, but if they do, it will be cheaper. if not, I've got the regular release, and that's good enough.

well just for this i hope tamashii sticks to repaints for sdcc exclusives....
i suddenly feel better that nappa wasnt the exclusive :lol

Back