S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zeno deleted his entire universe, remember? That includes Bulma and the rest of the Z fighters in the afterlife as well. :(
Was it ever ruled out that 17's wish brought back more than just tournament universes?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He deleted that specific timeline.. which was pretty much ****ed at that point anyway

fdbc0e84020e28f85d2c6545abc2f31f.jpg

Sure does. Definitely even a hassle getting them at the Con.

One of the main reasons I dropped collecting this line. Getting way too expensive to keep up with.

Ok, I need someones opinion here; in the new Broly trailer, theres a scene with a child and adults hands between glass, and I have a suspicion its the exact scene from dragonball minus where Bardock and Gine send Goku off. The wrist-guards matchup as does the rock formation. I guess I just want someone to tell me im wrong because I really DONT want that manga to become canon lol; it got rid of the badass version of Bardock and messed up Gokus origin story in the process, but it would add credence to the rumor that Bardock is in the film, just not the one we want there lol.

This is the scene in minus:

Dragon-Ball-Minus-Scan.jpg

and the scene in the trailer is at 1:03

One of the main reasons I dropped collecting this line. Getting way too expensive to keep up with.

Good thing I had an extra Power Pole laying around from years ago...

23835A19-D2FB-440E-BE73-858DE32FEDB2.jpeg

It was from an old Goku toy I bought for like $10. It’s literally identical

Anybody that buys the Tamashii version, I would think twice before spending over $40 for essentially the SHF logo & set of hands, because you can literally make your own Power Pole using household items, parts from other figures, Home Depot, the local 99cent store, etc.

Ok, I need someones opinion here; in the new Broly trailer, theres a scene with a child and adults hands between glass, and I have a suspicion its the exact scene from dragonball minus where Bardock and Gine send Goku off. The wrist-guards matchup as does the rock formation. I guess I just want someone to tell me im wrong

You're not wrong at all. It all matches perfectly, even the background....however, maybe in the movie, the child is Broly, not Goku? And if it is Goku, maybe they're using that scene, but Bardock is still the same as the old one? Who know? Is it really that big of a deal or difference if they use that manga? I'm not familiar with it, since it's not canon, right?

Good thing I had an extra Power Pole laying around from years ago...

View attachment 419116

It was from an old Goku toy I bought for like $10. It’s literally identical

Anybody that buys the Tamashii version, I would think twice before spending over $40 for essentially the SHF logo & set of hands, because you can literally make your own Power Pole using household items, parts from other figures, Home Depot, the local 99cent store, etc.
People want an official version with hands sturdy enough to hold it. It's not just about the logo.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

6efb299b02d1d212ac95df3923af3364.png
I hope this is true, because that sounds really interesting. I can usually trust geekdom101, he’s like the best for dragon ball news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not wrong at all. It all matches perfectly, even the background....however, maybe in the movie, the child is Broly, not Goku? And if it is Goku, maybe they're using that scene, but Bardock is still the same as the old one? Who know? Is it really that big of a deal or difference if they use that manga? I'm not familiar with it, since it's not canon, right?
It's just the way Bardock is portrayed in the manga that alot of folk dislike; Toriyama took a badass character that single handedly took on Friezas entire army and faced him down, and turned him into pretty much a coward sneaking about to get Goku off the planet.

Some folk consider it canon simply because Toriyama drew it, but it contradicts alot of things.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

f876d5c29ac7bf901ed91c47c815ddac.jpg

Personally, best Figuart announced, well done and fairly accurate. Hercule > Broly 2018.

Zeno deleted his entire universe, remember? That includes Bulma and the rest of the Z fighters in the afterlife as well. :(

Oh **** you're right. Man... long time ago, but Zeno really hit that delete button hard man.:lol

Loool at Mr. Satan face!! That's pretty great.

@Big D good catch on the flashback!

Damn. Was trying to hook up a fellow board member with one of those. Why don't they have daily allotments? It isn't even Saturday yet. That basically means that the only people who could acquire them were those who could afford to miss work for the convention's weekday portion. If they really did sell out by Friday, then that's pretty insensitive and elitist of Tamashii.

Cell, Broly & Vegetto aren't just SDCC exclusives, right? Aren't they going to be sold at all the DB Tour Events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I believe the tour's official website & even Bluefin's website confirmed this.

Even the official promotional pictures of the figures have the "Dragonball North America Tour 2018" tagline on the bottom left corner.

That's why I'm not rushing to eBay... just yet. :lol

I'm glad they have allotments in place... I'm gonna be pretty upset if they're sold out of them by the time the tour makes it to Toronto.

What I find generally upsetting is that in general, only the US has these types of exclusives.
This tends to change since last year, but we, overseas, missed some figures because of that...
So for once, i'm happy that a pop up store is opening in Paris where I will be able to get Vegetto Blue ><

Back