S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm honestly disappointed. I love Broly too, he's one of my favorite villains and his badassery knows no bounds, but using old villains over and over again is just.....old at this point. I thought it was supposed to be about the first super Saiyan God? Maybe that's supposed to be Broly... somehow? I think it would've been cooler to do like a time travel thing, discovered this Saiyan and had to defeat him. I'm sure I'll still love the movie, it just seems lazy to me

Technically it's not reuse though, it's a reinvention of the character. This isn't the same Broly we grew up with.

Maybe he is tied to the original God, maybe through bloodlines, explaining him having the same mutation Kale has. This will be the official version of him and we may even get an explanation as to why "berserk" is so different to regular ssj.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hopefully Vegeta doesn't get sidelined in this new film and gets to shine a bit more than in previous films.

Haha... it’s best to keep your expectations low so you won’t be disappointed

At the end of the movie Goku is gonna save the day by activating Mastered Ultra Instinct again. I don’t think the plot will make much sense at all, but at least we’ll get some sick looking fight scenes

I'm actually hoping that if Broly 2.0 has an eternal grudge on someone, that it would be Vegeta and not ****rot. (that's censored, really? are we 8?:lol)

Haha... it’s best to keep your expectations low so you won’t be disappointed

At the end of the movie Goku is gonna save the day by activating Mastered Ultra Instinct again. I don’t think the plot will make much sense at all, but at least we’ll get some sick looking fight scenes

Toriyama's editor should tell him that Vegeta is more popular than Goku :chase

Goku has become so one dimensional lately, it’s sickening. Vegeta has and always will be the most developed and interesting character in the series. If I give Super one thing it’s that they’ve developed Vegeta very well and he and Goku for the most part are at equal level now. I don’t expect Vegeta to ever get a major victory but I don’t think he’ll be fodder in the new movie like how he used to be. Tori respects Vegeta more than he used to so that’s a good thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also hate how if you ever suggest on other sites the idea of Vegeta getting the shine or Gohan or anything else that switches up the formula, majority of the fans respond with “Goku is the main character. Deal with it.”

I also hate how if you ever suggest on other sites the idea of Vegeta getting the shine or Gohan or anything else that switches up the formula, majority of the fans respond with “Goku is the main character. Deal with it.”

Yeah that’s ******** cuz there’s plenty of other anime out there that don’t suck the main character’s **** and give the secondary and tertiary characters some of the limelight. It’s just lazy, predictable, and boring at this point. I love Goku but wow does Tori have a maaaajor hard on for him

Excuse the language lol. Vegeta’s my fav anime character of all time so I get a bit emotional in regards to him[emoji28]

Yeah that’s ******** cuz there’s plenty of other anime out there that don’t suck the main character’s **** and give the secondary and tertiary characters some of the limelight. It’s just lazy, predictable, and boring at this point. I love Goku but wow does Tori have a maaaajor hard on for him

Excuse the language lol. Vegeta’s my fav anime character of all time so I get a bit emotional in regards to him[emoji28]

Two got to shine in Super just not vegeta. 17 and freeza got the treatment he should have received but besides that i agree with what you both said.

Goku has become so one dimensional lately, it’s sickening. Vegeta has and always will be the most developed and interesting character in the series. If I give Super one thing it’s that they’ve developed Vegeta very well and he and Goku for the most part are at equal level now. I don’t expect Vegeta to ever get a major victory but I don’t think he’ll be fodder in the new movie like how he used to be. Tori respects Vegeta more than he used to so that’s a good thing

I'd like to see a Dragon Ball reboot...or at least let another anime studio take a crack at "re-telling" the story in its own universe. We see that happen a lot here with the US animated shows (G.I. Joe, TMNT, Transformers and its countless iterations...)...it'd be cool to see it happen with some of the classic Japanese animes (I think they've done it with Cyborg 009, Devilman, Guyver, and even Neon Genesis Evangelion among others). The closest regular thing to that is the different Gundam "universes" with characters and mobile suits.

Supposedly SSGSS Vegito will have its variant packaging for SDCC while Cell and Broly will have North America Tour boxes.

What new figures do you guys think we’ll see at SDCC? I’m thinking at least some of these:

Bardock
Gogeta
UI Goku
SSB Vegeta
SSB Goku
Hit
Zamasu
Piccolo 2.0
SSJ4 Goku

Supposedly SSGSS Vegito will have its variant packaging for SDCC while Cell and Broly will have North America Tour boxes.

Yup. Thinking about skipping the Vegito SDCC on waiting for the NYCC release. The Vegito SDCC box has the SDCC logo tiled inside the background of the box. That will bug me looking at it.

Back