S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely need new Figuarts Broly 2018 Movie version :D I wouldn't be surprised if we'll see prototypes of the new Broly toy on December or January so as to not "spoil" his forms in the movie.

Does anybody have any info on this? I found it on a spanish dbz figuarts group.
View attachment 416621

https://www.facebook.com/Demoniacal-Fit-392905444521160/?ref=py_c

Same guys that did the Tien/Yamcha add-on kit and are doing the 3rd party Cpt. Ginyu and Frieza Soldiers.

Looks like that have a few other Ginyu's planned, as well as a bunch more add on kits for existing figures.

They don't have the images posted on their facebook, but I have also seen a render for Jace and Raditz.

Hopefully the Ginyu is as good as their add-on kit.

https://www.facebook.com/Demoniacal-Fit-392905444521160/?ref=py_c

Same guys that did the Tien/Yamcha add-on kit and are doing the 3rd party Cpt. Ginyu and Frieza Soldiers.

Looks like that have a few other Ginyu's planned, as well as a bunch more add on kits for existing figures.

They don't have the images posted on their facebook, but I have also seen a render for Jace and Raditz.

Hopefully the Ginyu is as good as their add-on kit.

Thanks for the response!

IMG_2820.jpg

For sure.

Here are the other pics I saw

Someone over on DBF mentioned the remastered movies that are coming to theaters and now everything makes sense. On the survey, Bardock and Gogeta are missing. That’s cuz they’re gonna be revealed soon.

Broly movie - Event exclusive Broly figure
Fusion Reborn - Upcoming Gogeta figure
Bardock Movie - Upcoming Bardock figure

This also means that the new Broly will be a redesign, probably ever so slightly but it will be a reboot. This also makes sense with Tori’s latest comments. I am super hyped for SDCC now [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still waiting to see what Ginyu will look like in-hand before I pull the trigger. I’m not expecting it to be of SHF quality, more closer to the Datong bootlegs

Can I still find the Ginyu figure?

It hasn't released yet.

I’m still waiting to see what Ginyu will look like in-hand before I pull the trigger. I’m not expecting it to be of SHF quality, more closer to the Datong bootlegs

If the Yamcha/tien kit is any indication, they should be pretty solid. Plus the price point of $85 plus the planned follow up figures makes me pretty hopeful, but I am also taking a wait for reviews approach.

I'm happy that new Broly isn't going to be a ****rot screaming idiot like regular Broly.

I’m sure this new Broly will be vastly superior to his old incarnation, the bar was already pretty low so there’s no where else to go but up. HOWEVER

That still doesn’t mean there won’t be some “lolwut” aspects to this new saga. Toriyama isn’t exactly known for his “compelling” storytelling, a lot of things in Dragon Ball just don’t make any sense & I doubt this new movie will be immune to this. It might even contradict some stuff that Super already established. Remember when SSG was only attainable by 5 “pure-hearted” Saiyans? Then suddenly Vegeta acquires it all on his own. Just some examples of some “lolwut” plot points, and that’s only 2.

They can only go up. Anything will beat the Neanderthal screaming ****rotto over and over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm honestly disappointed. I love Broly too, he's one of my favorite villains and his badassery knows no bounds, but using old villains over and over again is just.....old at this point. I thought it was supposed to be about the first super Saiyan God? Maybe that's supposed to be Broly... somehow? I think it would've been cooler to do like a time travel thing, discovered this Saiyan and had to defeat him. I'm sure I'll still love the movie, it just seems lazy to me

Back