S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. I'm a little late to the party but just got my Goku Black in. Super happy with it. I normally like to pose characters in more dynamic poses but I think this will do for now. Sorry for the crappy pics.

I almost bought that scythe, but decided to wait for 'Can of beams' version and managed to snag 2 last night during his first sale run...

He just announced his next Goku Black piece too, and I want it just as bad. The divine lasso energy blade.

34881257_873765909473109_3102667529768665088_o.jpg
35076669_873765889473111_763091959081336832_o.jpg

It will look so much better than the included blade for this pose:

34755304_1670091806378251_5860462263843946496_n.jpg

I have no idea why they didn’t include that. Best guess would be they’re saving it for a future re-release. I could see them cutting out the non-super saiyan headsculpt and turning the black kamehameha into the rose variation.

I'm hoping for a Super Saiyan Rosé re-color with a pink wash over his clothing like this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The face shouldn't need to be colored differently, so it could include other faces to use with the first one since it wouldn't need a non SSR head. Could also include a pink aura effect, and I would hope for different energy weapons as well, but who knows.

Honestly, they could’ve only included a set of fists, a set of gripping hands, and that’s it. Because they know collectors would’ve bought it regardless. Anything else, in their eyes, is just them being generous.

I would like to see how that Jiren figure scales with the other figuarts, because as we all know Jiren is huge & imposing
Found these on Facebook. I think it scales pretty well
3852ccc94cb272d2aa3e7bf98d3c87a2.jpg
b74d16c1ee914048c11881837bbb8a56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We’ve discussed this before but Jiren would be an easy sell for Tamashii. He’s not very dynamic when it comes to accessories, there’s only so much they can include

540044e4a3261708e476f0c5dcf33872.jpg

Recently got the new Frieza so I had to update the display a bit.Does anyone know why they changed the spelling of his name from Frieza to Freeza? Seems weird to me but whatever.

Freeza is his official japanese translation, same as Krillin was Klylin on his box or Goku was Gokou. They started changing it on overseas releases but for some reason left Friezas the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bbts hasn't notified me about shipping my shf Frieza yet. Emailed them on Friday and got this reply.

Thank you for contacting us, I will be happy to assist you. Pre-ordered items can be the source for a lot of headaches and needed patience as the arrivals are, unfortunately, out of our control. We have to rely on the manufacturers getting the items to us,*and how they ship them to us (land, sea, air) can be a large determination on how quickly our items arrive. While some items do arrive later than other vendors, many times we are able to receive inventory before others and begin full-filling orders.*

When participating with pre-orders/orders, you will receive a series of emails such as the following:

1. We are able to sometimes send out what we call a 10-day advanced notice email regarding the arrival. In the event that the manufacturer/supplier informs us that our shipments are inbound, we will then let all customers who have that item on pre-order know*of the anticipated arrival as well. Be cautious, however, as the 10-day notice is very broad and items can sometimes show up the same day, or any time within or shortly after the 10 days. It is simply a notification that we found out our shipments should be*arriving*soon.*To be very honest, however, nine times out of ten the doors are just open and the trucks just tend to arrive and we begin filling orders.
2. When the inventory arrives in stock, you will receive an email stating that the item has arrived and your order has begun filling. At that time, the payment will be automatically rendered.*
3. If the payment is successful, the shipment will be sent to the warehouse to be filled and shipped out if you are not using the Pile of Loot feature. You will receive an email confirmation when the order has been processed for shipment. If you have delegated*for the pre-order to go to a Loot, then the figure will simply be placed in your Pile of Loot.*
4. If the payment were to decline on the order, you will receive an email notifying you of the payment status. The order will go on hold for up to 4 days. Any time during those 4 days, you are welcome to log into your account, follow the prompts at the top*of your main account page in the yellow box to modify/resubmit payment.*

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and I will be happy to help. Have a great weekend!

I can't risk getting screwed by bbts. I think I will head down to animextreme and just buy it in person tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Do we know what wave 7 and 8 are for the dragon star figures?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well I took a chance and ordered Shf Frieza from Barnes and Noble. Hope it goes through.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back