S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

LMFAO, I honestly can't, this episode was so freakin dumb. I also can't believe how much Vegeta got shafted as a main character.

Top 10 Biggest Anime anti-climaxes.

I actually enjoyed the episode! I feel like it wrapped up too quickly though, if there had been one more episode I think the pacing would have been much better. The wish was obvious, definitely saw that coming, but the end of the fight felt satisfying, especially watching certain characters work together. It was an interesting dynamic. Had this been the series finale I would have been disappointed with the ending because it was so rushed, but knowing that the series is continuing (at least with the movie) and that it was acknowledged in the last few minutes of the episode made it satisfying for me. Overall I really liked it and I can't wait for the movie!

Good ending. I do wish Vegeta had played a larger role in the end since he had a promise to keep. I don't see why 17 making the last wish was important to the story or his arc. Vegeta's goal was not only to save his world, but also the new Saiyan universe, so him deciding to save every universe instead would have been good for his character. Other than that, I liked the episode and how they managed to retain Jiren's status as the most powerful character, even in defeat.

View attachment 401209

View attachment 401210

View attachment 401211

Sorry folks, but I see zero difference in any of them. Think about it, why would they bother making different versions when they have a perfectly good sculpt they can use for all the new releases? Bandai loves to save money remember. I made sure to use pics from the same angle to make it a fair comparison :)

I noticed a difference with the image of Goku is Greeting everyone like the 'Hey it's Goku!' thing. It looks like the bangs on Frieza Saga Goku are more downward.

I'm not bothered by it, I actually find it nice that there's a slight difference.

Lol you could sorta have a "Saiyan Beyond God" Goku head with Black's front piece.

Good ending. I do wish Vegeta had played a larger role in the end since he had a promise to keep. I don't see why 17 making the last wish was important to the story or his arc. Vegeta's goal was not only to save his world, but also the new Saiyan universe, so him deciding to save every universe instead would have been good for his character. Other than that, I liked the episode and how they managed to retain Jiren's status as the most powerful character, even in defeat.
His status as most powerful is pretty much shot at this point though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If anybody would like me to use spoiler tags, let me know...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm hoping they're going to leave Ultra Instinct alone as the Gods/Angels achievement. It worked really well in this scenario but I think this transformation deserves to keep its uniqueness rather than adding the cliched "Saiyan's touch." Would rather they focus more on team work than always trying to unlock that new transformation. Luckily, Goku still has to achieve Evolution unless they're keeping that strictly to Vegeta, which I doubt. Evolution and Kaio-ken seem to be on the same level anyways.

I guess we don't have to use spoilers anymore. Thanks for going along with that! :hi5:

I actually enjoyed the episode! I feel like it wrapped up too quickly though, if there had been one more episode I think the pacing would have been much better. The wish was obvious, definitely saw that coming, but the end of the fight felt satisfying, especially watching certain characters work together. It was an interesting dynamic. Had this been the series finale I would have been disappointed with the ending because it was so rushed, but knowing that the series is continuing (at least with the movie) and that it was acknowledged in the last few minutes of the episode made it satisfying for me. Overall I really liked it and I can't wait for the movie!

I think it was more impressive that it was Android 17 making that wish. (The Tournament's MVP!) This entire arc seemed to really focus on Universe 7, specifically Goku's, ability to make friends with those they meet in combat. I DID NOT expect that alternative outcome where Zen-Oh would have destroyed everything though if that wish was not made. (So Jiren winning could potentially have been everybody losing.) They may act childish but they still have hope in their Universes.

Speaking of which, is the Multiverse back at 18? They never really clarified if it was the Universes that were in the Tournament of Power or* all Universes that were destroyed. It is Super Shenron, after all.

I can't wait for the movie either! The Manga is supposedly continuing after this as well. Toriyama said it's going to steer in a different direction but I'm curious if it's going to meet up again at some point before the next (potential) series.

That was pretty obvious no?

There's only implications on what his wish could be, he never stated what exactly his wish would have been.

Goku Black appears to have a different head than God Goku. I'll post a photo when I get to my computer.

His status as most powerful is pretty much shot at this point though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As usual, Goku lost several times, but was saved. Eventually UI almost killed Goku. Jiren proved to be more durable than any of them. He can always get stronger too, now that he found a new source of motivation. You're right about Goku and Vegeta always surpassing their foes, but I think considering it took everyone to beat Jiren, I think he came of looking very good and the most naturally powerful of the mortals. Hopefully, there is a rematch and then there is Frieza, who really lost his status of strongest antagonist. Hopefully he too reaches a new level....before he becomes another babysitter like Piccolo. :lol

Jiren is far from the strongest mortal. Remember, there were four universes considered too powerful to participate in the tournament of power. Jiren and Goku are bottom tier compared to whoever is the strongest out of the aforementioned universes.

It doesn’t matter how hard Jiren trains. At this point, Goku is close to naturally surpassing him and Vegeta will follow. As saiyans, they are biologically designed to become stronger with every battle. Even as powerful as Jiren has become, he has a limit. We’ve seen that the saiyans do not. Much like Hit, Jiren will take a back seat to their evolution.

The only opponent that’s ever truly bounced back has been Frieza. While it’s mostly a plot device, it makes sense that he would still be able to push his limits, as he rarely ever has. How long that will last is uncertain. I don’t see him being a major villain anymore though. Goku and Vegeta still appear to be well above him.

Jiren was a cool quasi-villain, but he certainly isn’t the be-all-end-all he was made out to be. He’s a very flawed character in the end.

Jiren is far from the strongest mortal. Remember, there were four universes considered too powerful to participate in the tournament of power. Jiren and Goku are bottom tier compared to whoever is the strongest out of the aforementioned universes.

It doesn’t matter how hard Jiren trains. At this point, Goku is close to naturally surpassing him and Vegeta will follow. As saiyans, they are biologically designed to become stronger with every battle. Even as powerful as Jiren has become, he has a limit. We’ve seen that the saiyans do not. Much like Hit, Jiren will take a back seat to their evolution.

The only opponent that’s ever truly bounced back has been Frieza. While it’s mostly a plot device, it makes sense that he would still be able to push his limits, as he rarely ever has. How long that will last is uncertain. I don’t see him being a major villain anymore though. Goku and Vegeta still appear to be well above him.

Jiren was a cool quasi-villain, but he certainly isn’t the be-all-end-all he was made out to be. He’s a very flawed character in the end.

I wonder if Goku is above Beerus now? Whis said that Goku and Vegeta together might be able to beat Beerus at one point, and yet they were no match against Jiren.

Without Ultra Instinct? They might be on par or close to it, by now. Vegeta bested Toppo without it, but we don’t know the extent of his power and whether or not he was on par with someone like Beerus.

However, judging by Beerus’ reaction to Mastered Ultra Instinct, that would likely be a big ordeal for him to overcome. Goku would presumably mop the floor with him, even at full power. Whis would still be a challenge though. He’s much, much stronger than Beerus, as we already know.

Jiren was referred to as a mortal who even a God of Destruction can not defeat. That statement should not be taken very lightly.

The Universes exempt from the Tournament of Power had a higher mortal ranking but it's never stated that it's based solely on their strength. (It's never truly mentioned on what exactly it is based on so strength could be a factor but not necessarily the only factor.) Considering this Tournament was revealed to be based on the virtuousness of the Universes and their mortal's wishes, the Mortal Ranking seems to lean towards the effectiveness and quality of the job performance that both the God of Destruction and Supreme Kai have on their Universe's mortals.

Back