S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have A17 and Piccolo fighting each other too, but your pose is more dynamic. I think I may have to steal it!

I find it funny and odd that 2.0 Frieza Saga Goku and Goku Black don share the same front hair piece. That definitely going to be a swap fix I'll do.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Well, tonight's the night. The epic conclusion to this grand journey we've all been following. Unfortunately I believe Jiren is going to take this L tonight (they damn near ruined his character for me at this point). The King of All Asspulls Goku is going to win since we already know what his next fight is going to be after this.
Whenever they decide to return the series I hope it takes place place after the Buu Saga Epilogue

I find it funny and odd that 2.0 Frieza Saga Goku and Goku Black don share the same front hair piece. That definitely going to be a swap fix I'll do.
I wouldnt be so sure man, Godku, Goku Black and Frieza Saga 2.0 all share the same hair piece I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wouldnt be so sure man, Godku, Goku Black and Frieza Saga 2.0 all share the same hair piece I'm sure.

Frieza Saga Goku 2.0 has a slightly different hair design than God Goku and Goku Black. The base part anyways. Not sure about the front piece.

Frieza Saga Goku 2.0 has a slightly different hair design than God Goku and Goku Black. The base part anyways. Not sure about the front piece.

Trust me, The front pieces on Godku/Black is slightly different from Frieza Saga Goku. If I knew how to post images I'd show ya.

SH-Figuarts-Super-Saiyan-God-Son-Goku-002.jpg

Kaneel1505966049_1800x.jpeg

s-h-figuarts-son-goku-a-saiyan-raised-on-earth-06_1.jpg

Sorry folks, but I see zero difference in any of them. Think about it, why would they bother making different versions when they have a perfectly good sculpt they can use for all the new releases? Bandai loves to save money remember. I made sure to use pics from the same angle to make it a fair comparison :)

I honestly can’t see any difference between Black and Namek Goku although SSG’s might be different. Too difficult to really determine for me at least.

Still think it’s odd that Namek Goku has the instant transmission fingers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at photos from the right side of the hair. Frieza Saga Goku has an extra lock that I don't believe is on either God Goku or Goku Black. I can see the lock in the bottom photo though.

there is a difference tho

Untitled.jpg

it seems insignificant to people like us, but other people see it & it obviously irks them. it's vice-versa with other things we see that those same people don't

Also appears to have another smaller lock of hair near his left ear on the front piece as well.

DBZ-Son-Goku-Preview-004.jpg

Well yeah, that was the awful episode I thought it would be. Hopefully the new moofie is more in tune with BOG.

I didn’t think it was that bad. It ended the way I figured it would. Seems like there should have been one more episode though, to give Super a proper send off, instead of rushing it last minute.

It was a good ending, far better than that Goku Black travesty. It'll be back next year for the 30th anniversary of z most likely.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back