S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that was pretty cool. Some of that footage was sped up a bit but it really illustrates how they are able to stretch out the length of the episodes by showing stuff that happens at the same time, separately. I didn't ever expect to say this but, I want to see Frieza more and actually fight rather than just toy with his opponents. He hasn't even gone gold and it doesn't even seem like anything he's done has requires much effort.

Editing that thing must have been a nightmare :D I wonder if a future Dragonball game will include that kind of 80 or whatever number of characters battle. I wish they'd go ahead and make Xenoverse 3 already!

@Silrian watch this:

Lmfaaaaoooo, I couldn't stop laughing the first 2 mins.:lol This is gold, though, this just proves it's more than 9 mins lol, this **** is sped yp af, but it's a genius avalanche all cropped together in 9 mins. ****in hell.:lol

That moment with 17 reached TFS levels like this lol.

Editing that thing must have been a nightmare :D I wonder if a future Dragonball game will include that kind of 80 or whatever number of characters battle. I wish they'd go ahead and make Xenoverse 3 already!

Please no. I gave both Xenoverses a chance and they're just another step down from the Tenkaichi series.

I think there's still a market for Xenoverse, however once FighterZ is released.... we might see a paradigm shift

The first two FighterZ releases from Tamashii Nations...
f89c5b66443f40c72b17333471892ba1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think there's still a market for Xenoverse, however once FighterZ is released.... we might see a paradigm shift

Yeah, it just needs to incorporate elements from the older games. It seems like with every new game, it's one step forward and two backward.

Tamashii Nations sees value in Fighting Games/Series enough to schedule releases for quite a few of them. Luckily for Tamashii, it's a Dragon Ball Z game which they already have a market in place and know they will sell. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a set of newer releases labeled as "FighterZ." It would allow Tamashii to update older releases such as Final Form Frieza, Perfect Cell, Future Trunks, and more.

Edited: Does anybody have a Nappa countdown? He'll officially be released on the 25th.

Edited: New photo of Figure-rise Standard Broly and S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 3 Goku...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Figure-rise Standard looks fantastic. Very similar to the S.H.Figuarts.

Can't get over how great Super Saiyan 3 Goku looks. It's not my favorite transformation but I'm really glad it was updated. Facial sculpting is spot on and the 2.0 body looks outstanding. Can't wait to get more Goku releases with it.

Edited: Next month Tamashii Nations World Tour will be at Paris and seems to have a good Dragon Ball market so we may see something either new or updated prototypes. Hopefully Goku Black with some energy effects and the Super Saiyan Rose hair. :pray:

Could this be a possible SDCC Exclusive? I know they've been using the old Goku mold but is anything really stopping them from using a Vegeta older mold?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmmm...how about some cel-shaded Fighter Z repaints? It's a possibility.

Banpresto did an amazing job with their Master Stars Piece releases. The sculpt is their for Tamashii Nations, it just depends if they are willing to spend the time with the paint application process. (My guess is no but nonetheless would be a cool experiment.)

Could this be a possible SDCC Exclusive? I know they've been using the old Goku mold but is anything really stopping them from using a Vegeta older mold?

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only thing that kept Tamashii from using the updated Goku body for Kaioken Goku was that it wasn't released yet. There's no way they would go back to the older sculpts if they can help it.

I've always loved the SSJ3 form of Goku. Whenever I saw it in the past, I knew it was game over for the bad guys. I remember playing that old Dragonball Z Legends on the PS1 and I always picked SSJ3 Goku just so I could fire off a giant kamehameha :D I'm very excited for Figuarts SSJ3 Goku!

Angelo - they also used the old Scouter Vegeta mold for Arlia Vegeta remember? He was the 2014 SDCC Exclusive. Personally, I'd prefer they use the new 2.0 Scouter Vegeta sculpt for the pre-new armor Frieza Saga Vegeta.

Ssj3_Vegeta...don't always hold onto that speculation...just cause a company makes "newer, better" molds and updates doesn't mean they might use the old stuff for Con Exclusives. Multiple factors might come into play, such as the cost-factor for using older molds vs. newer molds, additional tooling costs, etc.

I'm not saying Tamashii WON'T use their newer stuff, I'm just saying don't be surprised if you still seeing them using older molds a year or two from now.

Angelo - they also used the old Scouter Vegeta mold for Arlia Vegeta remember? He was the 2014 SDCC Exclusive. Personally, I'd prefer they use the new 2.0 Scouter Vegeta sculpt for the pre-new armor Frieza Saga Vegeta.

Ssj3_Vegeta...don't always hold onto that speculation...just cause a company makes "newer, better" molds and updates doesn't mean they might use the old stuff for Con Exclusives. Multiple factors might come into play, such as the cost-factor for using older molds vs. newer molds, additional tooling costs, etc.

I'm not saying Tamashii WON'T use their newer stuff, I'm just saying don't be surprised if you still seeing them using older molds a year or two from now.

The last figure to use the old mold was almost universally panned and sold like ****. The more they keep using that mold, the worse figures that are made from it will turn out, and the worse they'll sell. There is literally no new tooling that goes into SDCC exclusives that would warrant them having to stick to a body that nobody likes anymore.

The last figure to use the old mold was almost universally panned and sold like ****. The more they keep using that mold, the worse figures that are made from it will turn out, and the worse they'll sell. There is literally no new tooling that goes into SDCC exclusives that would warrant them having to stick to a body that nobody likes anymore.

Yeah but honestly, it doesn't really matter...the SDCC Exclusives commonly sell out regardless. The "Exclusivity" piece plays big into that. While I don't disagree that people want to see the new molds and aren't so happy with some of the old ones, it's not going to matter much because the SDCC Exclusives will sell.

What figure are you talking about that used "the old mold" and was universally panned? Are you talking about Kaioken Goku?

For any of you guys who buy from amiami with paypal would i have to change my currency to yen before i order or can i leave it usd and they automatically convert it?

Bardoon, took the words right out of my mouth. Any Exclusive that Tamashii Nations labels for their Dragon Ball Z S.H.Figuarts line will sell very well.

People from Tamashii were surprised and pleased that Kaioken Goku sold so well at their New York City event. Not really sure why they were surprised considering Dragon Ball Z is their best line in America and it's a free event.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back