S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3474.jpg

Anyone who needs proof

And by that do you mean there will be more tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. There'll be more tomorrow. They're selling an allocated amount per day. You'll have to be there crack early in the morning to get some. I'm seeing people with 4+ Goku's on facebook

Wow.......im speechless, truly. Majin Vegeta (while not perfect) is every bit as amazing as I had wished him to be. The new God Goku needs slimmed down, but apart from that, amazing. This is the start of the Goku 2.0 invasion, but totally worth it xD

The sheen on ssj3s hair is what ALL the figures should have had until this point, it just glows. Not too shiny like the PCE figures, but not dull matt like the rest.

Thats just what tamashii does Gaspar, they have reused the Obi Wan mold three times now over on the Star Warts line too remember. If they can save money reusing some parts then they will, and nothing will stop them there. The dragonball section will be seen as a grey area for now, with them worried they might not sell. Only guaranteed sellers get the special treatment.

In terms of that poll; Bardock (w/ssj head please), Trunks, Goku black (with a rose head, dont be stingy tamashii), ssjGod Goku and MAJIN FRICKING VEGETA.

Also, Ang, I think you were 100% right. Toei must have told Tamashii its 2.0 molds or bust. Not one new figure there has the old style.

While it is wonderful that we get to see updated versions of so many figures and a couple new figures, it leaves me wondering about the other 10 figures they showed a while ago. Like the 2 Buus would have been perfect in the shelf named after their saga, Jaco, Vados, and Champa would have been perfect in the Super shelf, I would have loved to see a DBGT shelf, They could have changed the Xenoverse shelf to a games shelf and had SS3 Vegeta there or at least made it a dual shelf of games, maybe put Porunga next to Shenron, and Angel Goku could have just been there. I feel like it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm just giving suggestions on what they could have done with their other prototypes. Now I am complaining that they didn't have Broly here in his own movie shelf or at least on the big display piece nor did they have Cell Saga Tien and Yamcha.

Simple. None of the previous figures had the 2.0 molding, and apparently (which I believe to be true) Toei doesnt want any old mold figures produced, 2.0 only, so they were all out the window. Tien and Yamcha likely wont be sold in their Cell saga gis, since these versions go with Nappa and Vegeta coming out soon.

Tamashii also doesnt seem to display stuff they wont ever plan on selling anymore, they learned from that mistake with old Nappa and likely the outcry from the previously mentioned figures.

Thats just what tamashii does Gaspar, they have reused the Obi Wan mold three times now over on the Star Warts line too remember. If they can save money reusing some parts then they will, and nothing will stop them there. The dragonball section will be seen as a grey area for now, with them worried they might not sell. Only guaranteed sellers get the special treatment.
Yeah I know, I knew from the start if they ever did DB it would be late DBZ style and they'd reuse the small bodies instead of making them accurate to DB art style.

Hmm. looking at God Goku again, there are two figures there; one in the middle mountain display, and one in the "super arc" box display, and the one in the middle looks thinner in his arms and actually seems to have a different sculpt for his head and body. Might just be the light, but I see a difference there.

Edit: These two pics show it.

mTw2VWR0.jpg

aTHE7J5d.jpg

I'm thinking Master Roshi would sell out in a heart beat.

Hopefully they pick a good costume if or when they make him. Maybe it can come with the turtle shell or the talking pig as an accessory.

I would release him individually and as a set with the pig and the turtle pet, for those who want more than just Roshi.

If hey can do those sets with Pokémon and GOTG, they should be able to do it with DBZ.

"Enoguh, with character movie". The only movie character release is Broly. What are do you talking about?
Janemba, Bojack and Coller (I hope that Cooler will be Coller Final Form). They must be released!

Hopefully they pick a good costume if or when they make him. Maybe it can come with the turtle shell or the talking pig as an accessory.

I would release him individually and as a set with the pig and the turtle pet, for those who want more than just Roshi.

If hey can do those sets with Pokémon and GOTG, they should be able to do it with DBZ.

I think I'd be content with just Roshi, his shell and removable glasses. Outfit I'd pick either his Hawaiian shirt or his regular Chinese outfit.

Back