S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk...I just don't see them squeezing in an extra torso for Nappa. It would be cool, sure, but how would it affect the price? It may go up to $65. Have any Figuarts releases in the past come with large additions like an entirely separate torso?

$65 would be a steal for Nappa. Look at his size!! He's double the height and width of any figure. Normal Vegeta was $48.99 and Freeza is $51.99 from Amazon. I expect Nappa to be atleast $75.99-$89.99

$65 would be a steal for Nappa. Look at his size!! He's double the height and width of any figure. Normal Vegeta was $48.99 and Freeza is $51.99 from Amazon. I expect Nappa to be atleast $75.99-$89.99

I agree. I would gladly pay the higher amount for a Broly! Also I saw on Kanzenshuu or DBZ Legends that Battle of Gods made the 3 billion yen goal for Toei before it left theaters! I hope that means more investment into DBZ, and I hope Tamashii sees the continued demand for the characters and series. There's even a few articles talking about the international releases.

Bottom line: There is continued demand for DBZ, so please keep making DBZ figures and statues! At least it gives me hope.

What do you guys think our other two exclusives will be? Hoping for a Bills to go with SSJ god Goku and a Final form frieza to go with SSJ Goku

Guess their are focusing on the Saiyan - frieza saga we got of a lot cell saga minus 17/18 I say bring on Nappa.
It will make sense for him to be a SDCC exclusive .but it's odd we got ss3 Goku when their are no other from the Buu saga.

Guess their are focusing on the Saiyan - frieza saga we got of a lot cell saga minus 17/18 I say bring on Nappa.
It will make sense for him to be a SDCC exclusive .but it's odd we got ss3 Goku when their are no other from the Buu saga.

I don't think they released SS3 Goku to immediatly follow up with a counterpart. Buu will come soon enough!

I don't think they released SS3 Goku to immediatly follow up with a counterpart. Buu will come soon enough!

That's true he might even get previewed at SDCC well see. Would love to see a 17 as well will go great with piccolo.

The fact that Nappa or 18 never made it to ToyFair this year, makes me think they finalized their looks, and are in the middle stages of final production.

Oh yes, with a 17 figure, and an anime accurate Piccolo Alone, my collection would be complete. Everyone else is a bonus.

They never said. I assume the Vegeta or Freeza that we've seen.

....What? They said that we would be getting one exclusive from Tamashii nations, and two from Bandai Shokugan, aka those very small figures that we saw three of this year.

wasn't the vegeta shodo already released a while back with battle damaged goku?

Back