S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We definitely need variety when it comes to this line but now is a good time to release reg goku in the near future imo

I agree with someone else who said that they expect Goku to be released next december, can't remember who it was.

Well, if the SDCC Ex has armor, what about the Great Saiyaman they said would happen before?

Saiyaman would be a colossal waste of time. We need Goku with the Kamehameha effect.

I also want a Kaioken variant of Goku w/effects.

Well, if the SDCC Ex has armor, what about the Great Saiyaman they said would happen before?

A Saiyaman wouldnt be out of the question since it's the only character on the original Tamashii poll that we haven't seen a prototype for. I wouldn't call saiyaman's uniform armor though

Polls are usually two sided. You have people who vote for the main characters then their done buying. Then you have those who vote for characters who have had little to no figure releases ever, because they know the main characters will be made.

So yea, now that we know Normal Goku is more than a show off piece and will be made, I would love a Mr.Satan figure!

But nothing is certain I think. So they should release black hair GOKU . What if we et nappa and yamcha and the line gets canceled ( in a crazy day that it would lol) then we have no normal goku :( . Even if they said that he will get released someday , it's still the same as when we first saw the prototype . It's the same , it's a maybe. A prototype means they want to release it but are not sure or you can say its a maybe to fans. I was hoping to get a release estimate at least like ex: fall 2013 .

Well for me Goku is always the centrepiece of my collections, and black hair is his iconic look, plus, now that we hava a regular Vegeta he looks out of place among the supers, he needs another black hair to sit next to!

Yeah we need to just get regular goku out of the way . Black hair goku is the main one he's been with black hair all of DBZ. And can go with scouter vegeta and nappa when he's released after normal goku. Etc etc WE WANT GOKU.

Hahaha
I NEED Nappa
Snake NEEDS Buu
Cartoon NEEDS Normal Goku....

I really want to see all 3 announced with solid release dates at SDCC just to see the 3 of us spam the **** out of this thread:):)

Comment. Perhaps nappas articulation in the torso...is for swapping out his other torso, with his armor.

Guys, any of you who POed normal vegeta from amazon got theirs yet? Its still on PO status on mine :panic:

I did. already got him too.

We're not saying for nappa not to be released but to release him b4 regular black hair Goku is kinda lame when we don't have normal goku yet to even pose with scouter vegeta ... So if he releases too that's gonna be two villains with no hero to go against . At least until krillin gets released , but my main point is that we need regular Goku! He's been teased for years... And figures as new as krillin are getting here first . Normal black hair Goku = Dragon Ball ,Z

polls dont mean jack when it comes to sense i.e. people voting for saiyaman and hercule over other main and less whack characters.

you cant tell me thats a true reflection of every DBZ fan who would buy a figure....

Goku or mr.Satan???

hmmm... let me think!

Saiyaman would be a colossal waste of time. We need Goku with the Kamehameha effect.

I also want a Kaioken variant of Goku w/effects.

Normal goku can take a Back seat to Fat Buu, Mr. Satan, Videl, Master Roshi, Kid Goku, Bulma, Great Saiyaman, Radditz, Nappa, Kid Buu, Mr. Popo, Kami, King Kai, The REST of the Z-fighters, Bardok, Broly, Legendary Super Sayian Broly, And World Tournamnent Chi Chi, for all I care :lol

After all, Goku ALLWAYS shows up last. :D
Have some patience, he will arrive.

(als, YES< I would buy EVERY one of those characters I listed above)

I wonder if the armored character is Bardock since they already will have normal goku head and practice with armor with vegeta.

I wonder if the armored character is Bardock since they already will have normal goku head and practice with armor with vegeta.

Yea could be... Mold the bandana on the switch out faces! It would work. I'd really like a Bardock figure. Hell, i we got enough Sayian amrored figures, I'd just give them their own shelf!

Comment. Perhaps nappas articulation in the torso...is for swapping out his other torso, with his armor.

Idk...I just don't see them squeezing in an extra torso for Nappa. It would be cool, sure, but how would it affect the price? It may go up to $65. Have any Figuarts releases in the past come with large additions like an entirely separate torso?

Back