S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, been lurking on the forums for the past half year or so and I figured it was finally time to say thanks to all the people who have helped me blow all of my spending cash on these incredible figures.

So... thanks. Thanks for all the pictures. Thanks for all the info. Thanks for all the suggestions on where to attain figures I had missed. Thanks for the feedback on the quality of each figure. And thanks for the pose suggestions.

I, and I'm sure many other lurkers, appreciate your efforts.

On a side note, can anyone tell me who won the facebook poll? I don't have an account, and I'm unable to view the poll without one. Really hoping for Perfect Cell to win it.

dbz-2.jpg
Found this,wonder if it's real.NON super saiyan vegeta looks badass

dbz-2.jpg
Found this,wonder if it's real.NON super saiyan vegeta looks badass

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Wow !!Great repaints !!

Dunno if you did noticed but all Gohan figures have been repainted ( outfit, SS and regular hair..) same for normal Vegeta

I'll try this with my second Vegeta, but I need something to remove the redish of the face :/.. Any suggestion or tip??

Gohan looks so good repainted. The sculpt was perfect, it's a shame the paint job let it down.

Wished his belt was painted blue as well.

Wow !!Great repaints !!

Dunno if you did noticed but all Gohan figures have been repainted ( outfit, SS and regular hair..) same for normal Vegeta

I'll try this with my second Vegeta, but I need something to remove the redish of the face :/.. Any suggestion or tip??

Yeah noticed it,but the normal Vegeta looked too awesome!:lol
On removing the redish of the face,can't help you on that,try googeling around,probably someone might have tutorial on repaints

Wow !!Great repaints !!

You can try Goof Off. I've had plenty of success using it on my Hasbro G.I. Joes and Star Wars figures and it works better than standard paint and nail polish remover and doesn't eat up plastic as quickly in my experience. You still need to be careful with it though because it is an acetone and can eat plastic if left on too long. You may also want to take into account that the Figuarts figures are probably made from different plastic so I don't know how it will react to Goof Off neither so be careful if you decide to use it.

You can try Goof Off. I've had plenty of success using it on my Hasbro G.I. Joes and Star Wars figures and it works better than standard paint and nail polish remover and doesn't eat up plastic as quickly in my experience. You still need to be careful with it though because it is an acetone and can eat plastic if left on too long. You may also want to take into account that the Figuarts figures are probably made from different plastic so I don't know how it will react to Goof Off neither so be careful if you decide to use it.

Thanks for the advice dude! :wink1:

I think I'll try a nail polish remover, it seems safer and less aggressive than this Goof off thing you mentioned (on the other hand, I could'nt find Goof off in my country, at least with the same name :lol)

Thanks for the advice dude! :wink1:

I think I'll try a nail polish remover, it seems safer and less aggressive than this Goof off thing you mentioned (on the other hand, I could'nt find Goof off in my country, at least with the same name :lol)

Actually in my experience, Goof Off is less abrasive than nail polish remover. Nail polish remover has actually ruined a few SW figures of mine and Goof Off was recommended to me as a better alternative and I have never ruined a figure using Goof Off. Still I have heard of it eating plastic when left on for too long and I heard it can eat certain plastics faster than others which is why I suggested to be careful if you use it. Good luck on your figure VALVOLINER!

Not S.H. Figuarts but Dragon Ball Z related:

Picked up Ichiban Kuji (Banpresto) Son Goku statue
So good.

6829956249_4fd0622970_b.jpg

NOt exactly SHF as well, but I recently picked this up, and thought you guys here might be interested. In hand this really grabs a lot of attention and looks amazing:

P1080052.jpg

a comment from Derringer, of bluefin, posted on another toy board:

IF you want to continue seeing the mega man and dragon ball figures in the states, YOU MUST ORDER THEM FROM AMERICAN RETAILERS, such as amazon.com, entertainment earth, Sideshow toys, and Big Bad toystore. Bandai is watching sales of those two lines VERY CLOSELY at those specific retailers, and the continuation of those lines as american supported releases relies SOLEY on those shops.

Yes, you can get them faster if you order from HLJ, and amiami, but you can get them cheaper if you wait, and the lines MAY BE DISCONTINUED without The support of american webshops.

for those of you that don't know, Blufin is the importer responsible for getting these lines out of discontinued/Tamashi webshop exclusive only status, and into the US stores.

Back