S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing you guys will be happy to see this as I was!

[ame="https://youtu.be/lW9HG50DFxA"]https://youtu.be/lW9HG50DFxA[/ame]

I'm guessing you guys will be happy to see this as I was!

https://youtu.be/lW9HG50DFxA

Saw that about a week or so ago. Pretty decent but could have been a tad longer.

I've been playing the new Tenkaichi game and am have a good time so far on Hero Mode where you make your own character. Too bad you only make Saiyan character though.

I'm almost tempted to get back into collecting DBZ figures but sadly with so much else on my plate I'll probably skip most of these though Trunks is definitely a must. I may also pick up Androids #17 and #18 if they make em'.

While I was in Hong Kong, I found and bought a Vegeta.

24892943.jpg

28023059.jpg

66439926.jpg

81137104.jpg

55071016.jpg

Sculpting / quality is great.

Paint is well done and the hair is great!

Would have been even better is it was a tad taller / larger figure.

thanks lerah666.I bought vegeta and the sdcc goku like 2 weeks ago,and I just ordered piccolo.He should be arriving at the end of the week,so I was wondering is gohan worth to buy?

@ zombe republican do you mean somewhere in the UK or where to get one to ship to the UK?? because im not aware of anywhere that imports and sells them??? so if anyone does would be good to know.

wow you have got to be kidding me!?! :thud: £17.50 for a stand that should come free with the figure :mad:

SHfiguarts are daylight robbers. Revoltech and Figma give free stands, so why the hell can't they???

first it costs between £40-50 for a figure (well to get one to the UK) then they want you to spend a third of that again on a stand??? its frakin ridiculous.

:pfft:

im just glad they do stand well on there own - but they dont fly!!

Last edited:
@ zombe republican do you mean somewhere in the UK or where to get one to ship to the UK?? because im not aware of anywhere that imports and sells them??? so if anyone does would be good to know.

wow you have got to be kidding me!?! :thud: £17.50 for a stand that should come free with the figure :mad:

SHfiguarts are daylight robbers. Revoltech and Figma give free stands, so why the hell can't they???

first it costs between £40-50 for a figure (well to get one to the UK) then they want you to spend a third of that again on a stand??? its frakin ridiculous.

:pfft:

im just glad they do stand well on there own - but they dont fly!!

unless I'm mistaken, you get 2-4 stands in that box.

as for the question, Regarding Gohan, I think he's worth every penny.

CLARIFICATION ON GOHAN!!!!!

He's expensve, don't pay more than 60$ before shipping.

I forgot about the rtard ebay prices ATM.

he might get a re-release later this year as well.

You get 3 stands per pack, with different height adjustments.

But the only instance in which I use stands for SHF figures is if I want to display them flying/standing on one leg/tip toes, etc. Because they actually stand fine by themselves. And I'm paranoid about figures toppling over! (More than 90% of my 12" figures are displayed with stands)

Back