S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on Toyz for these two. They're always the cheapest

Btw what appearance is this Nappa color likely based on? Is it Arlian Nappa, Manga, or DB Kai Nappa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have resculpted Vegetas faces to make him seem younger, notice the sculpt lines on the sides of his head? The neck is also deliberately thinner to give the same impression. Very pleased with how he looks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hm, I'm not seeing the resculpt on Vegeta's faces. Where exactly are you seeing them?
I'm waiting on Toyz for these two. They're always the cheapest

Btw what appearance is this Nappa color likely based on? Is it Arlian Nappa, Manga, or DB Kai Nappa?

Manga, I believe.

5fcc7304a1b1088d243a79a5f7522158.jpg

Its most noticeable on the stern and smirk faces, there are indents on either side of his forehead that arent there, at least not as deep on the ssj release version of those faces.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When's PCE Perfect Cell official release date? Saw a guy who already has him over at hong kong

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

He's already out in Asia. Mine was shipped from Japan last week. Not sure about the other country release dates. Usually it's a month after

prodigy1367;9137631[B said:
]I'm waiting on Toyz for these two. They're always the cheapest[/B]

Same!:hi5:

definitely gonna be getting scouter 2.0 and nappa just to support the releases. Scouter 2.0 looks great wouldve been perfect if it had one looking to the side teeth gritted face for the galick gun pose though, also no effect parts but we get a scouter with readings on it, so overall a very welcomed update, especially with the better articulation!

Also got the model kit aura for pretty cheap and decided to use it for my gohan, wanted to get the blue aura too so i could put blue electricity, but i'll just have to contend with all yellow for now. I think some good white shading here and there would really make these auras top notch! i think theyre kind of better than the regular bandai auras especially since the model kit ones are so much more versatile and comes with electricity!

gohan model aura.jpg

Next release I think would be bomb is if they make Raditz, along with original Goku & Piccolo

42f3b6dd6b508d246ee31585ffa1122aaf7df787_hq.jpg

and a new Piccolo release would be a perfect opportunity to release the Special Beam Cannon we never got! Who's with me??

SH_Figuarts_Goku_Piccolo.jpg

The Web Exclusive comment.

ALL Figuarts DBZ Figures Are Web Exclusive in japan.

Bluefin handles important and sales in the USA, where they are regular releases. This is old news.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable SDCC EX yellow armored Nappa variant more than the original

And it's only a matter of time before customizers do this to him

IMG_3072.JPG

I'm looking forward to the inevitable SDCC EX yellow armored Nappa variant more than the original

And it's only a matter of time before customizers do this to him

View attachment 327472
I imagine lot of other people are looking forward to it, as well. Which will make it a very desirable, limited release. After market is going to be horrible.

**** it, I POd Vegeta from AmiAmi.

I hope I don't regret it :lol

You were too late HLJ ;_;

HLJ always tends to be later than AmiAmi for pre-orders but the best thing about them is that you can cancel a pre-order at any time before release where AmiAmi you're stuck.

HLJ always tends to be later than AmiAmi for pre-orders but the best thing about them is that you can cancel a pre-order at any time before release where AmiAmi you're stuck.
I know, but I could not wait and I'm pretty sure I won't cancel this one, it's looooong overdue I started a DB collection, I can only hope they re-issue Goku with the new hips, not just dead Goku.

HLJ is always my first choice unless I'm 100% I'll keep the PO.

Also, was afraid it would sellout immediately, these DBZ figures seem to be uber hot.

I know, but I could not wait and I'm pretty sure I won't cancel this one, it's looooong overdue I started a DB collection, I can only hope they re-issue Goku with the new hips, not just dead Goku.

HLJ is always my first choice unless I'm 100% I'll keep the PO.

Also, was afraid it would sellout immediately, these DBZ figures seem to be uber hot.

Hopefully Tamashii Nations will dive into Sayian Saga Goku soon now that Nappa and Vegeta are being released. Whether Goku's clean or battle damaged, either/both of them will go well with these new releases.

Yeah, I only use AmiAmi when I'm making a guaranteed purchase and use HLJ for others that I'm not sure about.

AmiAmi crashed a few times for me when trying to pull up the pages so I do think a lot of collectors are pre-ordering Scouter Vegeta.

The Web Exclusive comment.

ALL Figuarts DBZ Figures Are Web Exclusive in japan.

Bluefin handles important and sales in the USA, where they are regular releases. This is old news.

No, not all of them are web exclusives.

Hopefully Tamashii Nations will dive into Sayian Saga Goku soon now that Nappa and Vegeta are being released. Whether Goku's clean or battle damaged, either/both of them will go well with these new releases.

Yeah, I only use AmiAmi when I'm making a guaranteed purchase and use HLJ for others that I'm not sure about.

AmiAmi crashed a few times for me when trying to pull up the pages so I do think a lot of collectors are pre-ordering Scouter Vegeta.

I am one. I pre order 2.0 scouter vegeta by AmiAmi :)

Back