S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question would be who could they "pair" Raditz with?

I could foresee a classic Goku release with him. That'd likely sell really well. You can do Raditz in the "modern" style and do Goku in Toriyama's, earlier, more-rounded Saiyan Saga art-work style.

I could foresee a classic Goku release with him. That'd likely sell really well. You can do Raditz in the "modern" style and do Goku in Toriyama's, earlier, more-rounded Saiyan Saga art-work style.

Or Normal Goku with the new articulation.

The 7 month countdown has officially started...

Yeah, I can see tamashii bringing out time breaker Bardock and time patroller 2 if Xeno Trunks etc does well enough.

I would much rather normal armor Bardock, but any version of him would be good.

Mira and Towa would be great releases, even if they're Web Exclusives, to expand the Dragon Ball Xenoverse line as well.

If Bardock is a great seller for Tamashii Nations, they have quite a few potential releases. Normal Bardock, Battle Damaged Bardock, and even Super Saiyan Bardock.

Have you guys seen this? Randomly found it on eBay. If Tamashii ever decides to do a Great Ape I imagine it would be very similar to this

Spoiler Spoiler:

Tamashii Nations is very familiar with producing Monsters. This shouldn't be that difficult for them if they ever decide to release one. What would be really cool if they found a way to make hands holding Goku in smaller scale as an accessory...

latest

4469884-2183746885-44593.png

The 7 month countdown has officially started...

Tamashii Nations is very familiar with producing Monsters. This shouldn't be that difficult for them if they ever decide to release one. What would be really cool if they found a way to make hands holding Goku in smaller scale as an accessory...

latest

no ****in problem for them, just sculpt it in one piece

maxresdefault.jpg

no ****in problem for them, just sculpt it in one piece

Spoiler Spoiler:

Exactly. I haven't noticed any of their smaller scale sculpts but the character on the top right appears to even have a similar hair style to Goku. I think that would be a great accessory for a Vegeta Oozaru if Tamashii Nations decides to work on that release.

no oozaru until we get shenron first plz -__-

i want everything but shenron is my holy grail

Apparently Toei has made Nappa's coloring in Dragon Ball Super, which happens to be the same colors as S.H.Figuarts Nappa, different from Dragon Ball Z. Which makes me believe Nappa will be given a SDCC Exclusive original anime treatment at some point.

Edited: Anybody watch the newest episode?
Spoiler Spoiler:

@Angelo i think the big twist at the end will be that all universes merges into 1

Wonder how the hell they're gonna do this regarding gaps in power levels. Also, bit too bad the intro has to spoil a lot of combatants. (Assuming what we see will also happen in the series, I guess it might not considering past intros.) Kinda looking forward to it though. It's cool to see so many z fighters and even 17 back in action.

Welcome dude! Who's next on your list to get and which figure are you lookibg forward to get released?
Well i have Cell on pre order. Also got a frieza and the other androids hahahaha from mandarake. Price bit me hard but i just need them.

Looking forward to Nappa and Vegeta. And A Raditz (i hope) haha

Also, i wouldnt mind having a Hercule figure haha

There was a Figuarts Zero of Raditz & Bardock, that unfortunately was only shown once and hasn't been displayed since (not that I know of)

IMG_2966.JPG
IMG_2967.JPG

These things shoulda been released yesterday, dunno why they put them on hold :/

81f7642ed4544804428e0d912cc318a0.jpg

Looks like someone modified this from the sh figuarts Hulk figure. Interesting...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

@blood
what are you planning to do with your Nappa statue you purhased? Are you gonna resell it and put the funds towards the Figuarts?

Figure-Rise Standard update. Any guesses?

16602569_1635448306471487_6771174597005540325_n.jpg

Android 17 and 18 look pretty good but they're going to be too tall...

Spoiler Spoiler:

17's energy effect looks awesome.

@Angelo i think the big twist at the end will be that all universes merges into 1

That would actually be interesting with all of the characters in one universe. A lot of potential story telling and character development if that were to happen.

There was a Figuarts Zero of Raditz & Bardock, that unfortunately was only shown once and hasn't been displayed since (not that I know of)

These things shoulda been released yesterday, dunno why they put them on hold :/

They haven't shown any Figuarts Zero prototypes lately which makes me afraid that the line is canceled.

*patiently awaits official pictures of Vegeta 2.0 and Nappa from Tamashii*

:impatient:

We may get something for Toy Fair.

@blood
what are you planning to do with your Nappa statue you purhased? Are you gonna resell it and put the funds towards the Figuarts?

The SCultures Nappa?

259732.jpg

Back