S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this board.:lol

And while theyre great pics and thanks for post mipacs, I gotta side with crisis on this a little bit.The hardest thing about posing is thinking of how to pose it so it looks most natural. That also takes in having an eye for angle and body movement. Same eye an illustrator needs. Typically a cb artist or storyboarder. Thinking of a pose that works as well as the right angle to view it from is the only hard part. The latter is mostly just some effort. (And a little patience.)

Now let's all go listen to Vogue.

LS8cxJK.jpg

I thought that was your pic on Instagram. I legit laughed out loud when I saw it last night. Hard enough to make my sides hurt.
"I WILL DESTROY... Huh!?"
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I'M LORD FREEZA! I DEMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN, THIS INSTANT!"
"Really?"
::sigh::

For those interested in AmiAmi is currently available for preorder the SS Son Goku SWA Ver.

thanks for the heads up man! :clap i have one preordered in a haul with anime-island, but i love amiami and with their sale and current conversion rate for USD its a pretty good price, plus i'll have it a bit earlier as well! I was pretty bummed when preorders were sold out so quick when SWA goku was first announced haha.

Yes Kenshin, BTTS is a nice website (although Prodigy may preach to you how it's the devil lol).

Amiami on Goku SWA 1 per household, laaaaame.

Back