S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh those poses are definitely doable.. some of yous guys still haven't fully realized the potential these Figuarts have :lecture

Hello everyone!

Since I'm the manager of the brazilian DBZ figuarts group, usually I post there a lot of news that I gather here.

But it is nice to share somethings that happens only there to you in case you haven't seen yet.

There is a guy called Gary Garzón (https://www.facebook.com/gary.wwe), and he is really good at posing the figures.

But by really good, I mean it :panic:

Take a look!

12193745_10208042871812423_8318067585222334774_n.jpg

12140861_10208014929633886_3465131356238699213_o.jpg

Good pictures are worth sharing!

Those are some sick poses. Saiyan saga Vegeta, the SS3 Gokus, Frieza, Trunks with the sword slash action and reggie Goku charging that kamehameha in particular. I would like to see a closeup of Trunks with the sword in both hands. It's hard to tell but it looks like he may have used one of the open left hands, making it appear as though he is holding it. I could be wrong tho.

It's just playing around with the arms and hands. I've got mine in the same pose and while it takes a little effort it's possible.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I *should* have my bootleg Trunks figure from AliExpress this Friday. Maybe later though because the last few things I ordered online have been delayed at different post offices. Kinda strange. Maybe because of the holidays coming up. :huh

Do you buy old shf Trunks? why? Just because have more accesory?

Cause I like the original, and nothing beats the Original.... There is NOT an RELEASE to date that comes with as much stuff as Trunks did.

Hello everyone!

Since I'm the manager of the brazilian DBZ figuarts group, usually I post there a lot of news that I gather here.

But it is nice to share somethings that happens only there to you in case you haven't seen yet.

There is a guy called Gary Garzón (https://www.facebook.com/gary.wwe), and he is really good at posing the figures.

Take a look!

these are great poses! I pose my own figures pretty dynamically as well but have been too lazy to use cell's effect as a dashing part for another figure. I had cell on it about to get blasted by goku awhile back (i had them pose the way it looked when he instant transmissioned and did kamehameha on him). I feel like the main issue is that some people seem to be afraid to utilize the maximum range of motion figuarts joints allow. But for sure, figuarts articulation on dbz figures is very much capable of very dynamic poses, thanks for sharing the excellent pics! :clap

I can't tell you nothing until i get pce trunks ( i not have old trunks), but it's supposed pce trunks been better than old.

PC Trunks comes with less accessories and honestly the shading and finish is very inferior to the OG. Its unequivocally worse.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

mmm first i must have it in my hand, before that is when i will say something. i would not say anything only with photos. if shading and finish are inferior to the OG not make sense they make this PCE, because how it looks, people prefer pay 200$ for the OG and not 45$ for PCE. (the big reason, because have less accesory). Well ok, to me, that not make sense. I not have OG so i will take the opportunity to get this PCE.

mmm first i must have it in my hand, before that is when i will say something. i would not say anything only with photos. if shading and finish are inferior to the OG not make sense they make this PCE, because how it looks, people prefer pay 200$ for the OG and not 45$ for PCE. (the big reason, because have less accesory). Well ok, to me, that not make sense. I not have OG so i will take the opportunity to get this PCE.

For your information I didn't even pay $200 for it... I will not say how much I paid but it was an deal I could not pass up on....

Hello everyone!

Take a look!

That's pretty dang cool Mipacs. Posing all those must of took you quite some time too. :clap love it

That's pretty dang cool Mipacs. Posing all those must of took you quite some time too. :clap love it

Thanks!

But they're not mine, they're from another member from the group.

Just wanted to share since didn't see it here.

But the guy probably took a long time to pose all that!!!

Thank you by the positive feedback!

Thanks!

But they're not mine, they're from another member from the group.

Just wanted to share since didn't see it here.

But the guy probably took a long time to pose all that!!!

Thank you by the positive feedback!

We need close up pictures, and step by step instruction on how he accomplished these poses.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Back