S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumb question.

Angel Goku will have removable wings right? If so, that's just a way to re-release Goku right?

If so, I'm in luck since I didn't get Goku before, unless it's an exclusive.

When it comes to Shenron, he's obviously a very large character so the price is gonna be higher. That one is obvious why they don't want to put into production. It's the riskiest prototype they've made.

I agree with everythang you said, except this 1 part. Only becuz, I believe their riskiest figure to date is not Shenron, but Hulkbuster. That thing is a beast, and costs the equivalent of a leg transplant. If they can release that with confidence then there's no reason they can't do the same with Shenron, especially since DBZ has a built-in fanbase whereas fans of Avengers are mostly newbies that aren't aware of the 50+ year history Hulkbuster has existed. Even that dude Adam Newman (Tamashii spokesman) said that Shenron was something they'll revisit. Keep hope alive!

@Gasper Lol, **** me I didn't think of that. This is an excuse to circumvent normal goku being a web exclusive and no rereleasable.

From what I can match up in height I still think armoured Trunks' body would better fit as a super (buff) Vegeta (against imperfect Cell) then as Goku. Though he's taller than vegeta, he's also clearly shorter than goku, and by crouching down you can make a figure look sorter. Making it look taller than it is... I don't see that working well...

We haven't seen many pics, maybe neither use works, maybe both uses can be made to work. I'd still be inclined to say he'll make a better super vegeta than an armoured goku...

I have to say it feels really stupid to have wanted this release for a long time and yet since then having changed my mind and wanting a tall trunks in his normal shirt and sleeveless jacket... Trunks doesn't do anything in this outfit with this particular hairstyle... His SSJ hair should've been knot-free.

I agree with everythang you said, except this 1 part. Only becuz, I believe their riskiest figure to date is not Shenron, but Hulkbuster. That thing is a beast, and costs the equivalent of a leg transplant. If they can release that with confidence then there's no reason they can't do the same with Shenron, especially since DBZ has a built-in fanbase whereas fans of Avengers are mostly newbies that aren't aware of the 50+ year history Hulkbuster has existed. Even that dude Adam Newman (Tamashii spokesman) said that Shenron was something they'll revisit. Keep hope alive!

You make a good point. I was only talking in regards to the DBZ line but if they've got the balls to release Hulkbuster, then Shenron or Porunga shouldn't be a problem. For this line however, it's definitely the riskiest. It's strange though because even though the DBZ fanbase is huge, they've only recently started giving it the attention it deserves. Avengers/Marvel isn't nearly as big and they've been saturating us with quality figures while DBZ always seems to get the short end of the stick.

I don't think they're NEVER gonna release the dragons but it also won't be anytime soon even though the fans WILL pay for them. This franchise has seen the strangest behavior from Tamashii out of all of the licenses they carry. We ask for Majin Vegeta, they give us SSJ3. No one asks for Arlian Vegeta, we get Arlian Vegeta. Every other line seems to have some type of pattern and consistency to it, while this one is all over the place :dunno

Broccoli is still their most impressive figure to date.. prove me wrong #stirringthepot

I actually agree Crisis. Brolys size and the amazing amount of articulation for that amount of bulk is very well executed, especially when compared to figuarts Hulk who really should have used Brolys design choices.

I do think Awakening Goku will beat it though, if these new leg joints are all they are cracked up to be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Broly is definitely the best Figuarts to date in this line. He's the main reason I started collecting.

You make a good point. I was only talking in regards to the DBZ line but if they've got the balls to release Hulkbuster, then Shenron or Porunga shouldn't be a problem. For this line however, it's definitely the riskiest. It's strange though because even though the DBZ fanbase is huge, they've only recently started giving it the attention it deserves. Avengers/Marvel isn't nearly as big and they've been saturating us with quality figures while DBZ always seems to get the short end of the stick.

I don't think they're NEVER gonna release the dragons but it also won't be anytime soon even though the fans WILL pay for them. This franchise has seen the strangest behavior from Tamashii out of all of the licenses they carry. We ask for Majin Vegeta, they give us SSJ3. No one asks for Arlian Vegeta, we get Arlian Vegeta. Every other line seems to have some type of pattern and consistency to it, while this one is all over the place :dunno

Is it just me, or did Shenron seem closer to scale then Porunga?

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

I'd say get him. He has unusual colors but that's what nostalgic and special about it.

Yeah, I think I will. I just wanted to get some of the other SDCC figures first since he's still at a decent price. I have Gohan and Piccolo coming this week, and Goku came in today.

Sent from my laboratory using Tapatalk

Aaaaannd he is up :p

Nice review, Deano.

I'm glad Tamashii released a Japanese and English package for these releases. Seeing "Resurrection F" on the bottom of the English release made me very happy. Happy enough where I would like to get each signed by the voice actors.

They added the regular Goku head with the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku release because that head was already in production for SDCC Frieza Saga Goku. That's my only theory on why Vegeta won't be coming with a regular head. (I won't get into the argument of Vegeta deserving the same hair treatment but Tamashii refusing to do so.)

Items added recently:

122_zpsdacsyjko.jpg

123_zpsgsgqi48c.jpg

DBZ%20RF%20dvd_zpsjyqm9tl7.jpg

DBZ%20RF%20cd_zpskwpb7vma.jpg

So far in my country only it sold the DVD version of the movie with the tracks in Spanish and Japanese, without any extra more than one trailer.

It includes a sticker with the logo of the film and a card with data of Golden Freezer.

Back