S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also more Marvel stuff, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Tony Stark and the Armors Mark I-VII

i seen those too. Now I guess it's only a matter of time before they reveal Vision, Scarlet Witch, etc. hell they might as well go balls-deep & release the rest of the MCU heroes in figuarts form. that includes Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Thanos..

fTTBLia.gif

I like that they gave it a new sculpt, but honestly I would of preferred them use the old SS hair of Goku and just painted it blue. This one looks too much like Pineapple leaves.

The way Vegeta turned out I would've preferred that too. Then I wouldn't care about the re-use of his old sculpt. To me it's all about consistency and hopefully from now on Tamashii pays attention to that.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Cool Orbi!wave

Off topic but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, this was also shown, and I think I'm gonna pick this one up.
This **** looks so good with all those effects.
news_xlarge_DSC_0161.jpg

The super smash display collectors can tick one off again.

I got excited when I first saw these but imo they look weird. The articulation is too noticeable and they look a lil chunky. There's plenty of Pikachu figs out there anyways for us Smash collectors. I hope this means more Pokes will be released and also maybe re-issues of the older ones, specifically Charizard since he goes for over $200 easy.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

As long as you still have that sig Blood, I'm not convinced you're over Nappa.[emoji38]

What do you plan on buying out of these, ftm assuming they're all gonna be released?

How would all of this even fit in the release schedule!?[emoji38]
trunks.

Whis better come with some food though.

I'm actually thinking now to have 2 displays one with dbz figs and the other with dbs figs but idk

o(╯□╰)o

Cool Orbi!wave

Off topic but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, this was also shown, and I think I'm gonna pick this one up.
This **** looks so good with all those effects.
news_xlarge_DSC_0161.jpg

The super smash display collectors can tick one off again.
A bottle of ketchup is a must as an assecoire

Yup, time for me to apologize Tin, ssgss Goku came in 5 days and customs didnt touch him [emoji14]

Looks like I can count on Nippon at least in the future, will still be using Anime Island if they end up cheaper though for any one figure.

9aef74d091be25cf869f42537842572f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[emoji14]

Expect a review on him tomorrow along with Gohan, if anyone cares that is, we are all drooling so much over the reveals tbh, I mean I will find it really hard to review Gohan now, he is so dull compared to them [emoji38]

Yup, time for me to apologize Tin, ssgss Goku came in 5 days and customs didnt touch him [emoji14]

Looks like I can count on Nippon at least in the future, will still be using Anime Island if they end up cheaper though for any one figure.

9aef74d091be25cf869f42537842572f.jpg

Actually took longer than usual. Usually takes 2 to 3 business days. And they coulda shipped the stuff last Friday and deliver by the following Tuesday. But nope, they shipped it on Monday instead. And I'd go with amiami for Beerus if I were you. 4000 yen vs 5200 yen/52 usd is the better option in this case.

AmiAmi are actually the original reason I didnt want to go with Japanese stores; Bought from them twice and got hit by customs both times because AmiAmi overvalued the stuff to protect themselves. Cheaper prices are no use if they are then hiked up by customs unfortunately.

I had someone ship something to me from the UK this week. It arrived, and they were surprised I didn't have customs charging me tax. In the US customs is a joke. If you're not bringing in drugs or money, you're good, basically.

tumblr_n39mziI4gW1sv7laoo1_500.gif

Plus, there's no duty on items valued at less than $200 anyway.

Seriously? Man the government here will grab cash wherever it can. If its higher value than £25/$40 I think you get customs on your backside, and the mail have a cheek to charge £8/$15 on top of that for keeping it for you. Now THATS a joke [emoji38]

Thats why its basically necessity that if im not buying from Europe they need to be able to mark it down as a gift, and even then its no guarantee if the person checking it knows the company it came from.

I am a tad bit jelly you & Tin got your Goku before me :mad:

I got mine at NYCC. :lol (I tried to get a friend a set but they were going like crazy but I'm happy they were only pre-releases otherwise I'd feel like an *******. I was lucky enough to get the NYCC Exclusive X-Kai though.) It was interesting to see that Tamashii is making "exclusive" packaging for us now with the English spelling of the characters' names and the title of the film. I like that quite a lot.

[emoji14]

Expect a review on him tomorrow along with Gohan, if anyone cares that is, we are all drooling so much over the reveals tbh, I mean I will find it really hard to review Gohan now, he is so dull compared to them [emoji38]

Looking forward to your reviews/videos. Will you be doing one on the Star Wars reveals, as well? They have quite a lot of reveals but there's not enough quality pictures! :gah:

Looking forward to your reviews/videos. Will you be doing one on the Star Wars reveals, as well? They have quite a lot of reveals but there's not enough quality pictures! :gah:

The one I just did was more a trial run, though I did enjoy making it and people seemed to like it. If I find some good pics I will consider it :p

I had someone ship something to me from the UK this week. It arrived, and they were surprised I didn't have customs charging me tax. In the US customs is a joke. If you're not bringing in drugs or money, you're good, basically.

tumblr_n39mziI4gW1sv7laoo1_500.gif

Plus, there's no duty on items valued at less than $200 anyway.

We take it for granted but customs is really a non-issue here in the states. They couldn't give a crap if a $5 or a $500 toy was sent from another country

Btw to anyone that may have thought the Angel Goku is not gonna get released cuz of the Angel wing accessories shown, after a closer look, they're not the same wings at all. He's getting a release, no doubt. Actually I think all of them will.

11863489_566107600204104_2652623336720579346_n.jpg

12080409_856156847837656_624160311_n.jpg

Back