S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready to give up collecting this line. Between the scalpers and poor distribution it's become such a pain. Now that things are going sour with Amazon it's gonna be even worse. I wish we could just get some reliable release dates and fair prices.
To be fair, Amazon is the one being unreliable. They really arent a great place for any sort of preorder at this point, regardless of maker. For me, anime island has never given me any issue in terms of availability. Dont be disheartened by Amazons stupidity!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

goku.jpg

you had one job, tamashii

is that a new Space Pod in development or is it for display purposes only? it looks like it's a modified Kuji Space pod

IMG_4472.JPG

is that a new Space Pod in development or is it for display purposes only? it looks like it's a modified Kuji Space pod

View attachment 210091

No idea but considering it's displayed with Tamashii stuff, it could very well be. I doubt it's for display since it's just sitting there next to some boxes of Goku. It's a crappy way to display something either way and there's no figures that could use the pod unless...

NAPPA CONFIRMED :pray:

Amazon is very similar to eBay. Any person can create an account to sell you things and then find out they arent getting stock in and cancel your order. Your best bet is to go through a reputable shop like Big Bad Toy Store, Toy Dojo, Toyz in da Box and so on. Preordering on Amazon and eBay is a gamble in many regards and not worth your time.

Well guys i am thinking buy by BigBadToyStore, Premium Vegeta and Trunks and aura effect yellow and will cost 111,97$ + 32,49$ (shipping usps with tracking), so will cost 144,46$ for this 3 things.... it´s okay? too much expensive? what do you think, guys? it's quickly? maybe wait more? it´s really safe? will be my first bought. So i don't know :( maybe i put without tracking, right? :(

Amazon is very similar to eBay. Any person can create an account to sell you things and then find out they arent getting stock in and cancel your order. Your best bet is to go through a reputable shop like Big Bad Toy Store, Toy Dojo, Toyz in da Box and so on. Preordering on Amazon and eBay is a gamble in many regards and not worth your time.

Pretty sure these pre-orders were with Amazon proper.

Amazon is just bad at projecting their orders from Tamashii apparently. I had an order for the Goku Figuarts Zero EX that was more than 2 weeks late before I cancelled.

Hey guys, regarding DBSuper and vegeta and goku's outfits, do you guys think we'll see the RoF outfits soon in the series? Or would Toriyama maybe retcon those outfits away as movie outfits? Because on all the promos for dbs GnV wear their BoG outfit, which is logical considering they start there, but if RoF's events won't be too far away in DBS, which is the case iirc, I wonder what that will mean for their outfits?

It's kinda related to figuarts cause having the original ssj vegeta, I'm on the fence about buying the PC edition. I don't really wanna have doubles, unless it represents the characters in multiple eras (like piccolo, the only double I have).

it´s okay? too much expensive? what do you think, guys? it's quickly? maybe wait more? it´s really safe? will be my first bought. So i don't know :( maybe i put without tracking, right? :(

Just assume you are getting each figure for close to $50 which is an okay price per figure and you are only overpaying the aura effect. For international, that's not too bad.

No idea but considering it's displayed with Tamashii stuff, it could very well be. I doubt it's for display since it's just sitting there next to some boxes of Goku. It's a crappy way to display something either way and there's no figures that could use the pod unless...

NAPPA CONFIRMED :pray:

tamashii stays trolling us with "for display only" stuff like this

1.jpg
10349208_818138638205303_8515502703795981180_n.jpg
14352.jpg
4.jpg

Back