S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii mentioned via Twitter they have scheduled 2013 and 2014 for DBZ. Possible 2014 scheduled releases will be rescheduled for 2013!
Looks like we could see 2 more after Freeza!

Please please please finish your poll list, Tamashii! I need me a Saiyaman!

And a Goku.

Though we all need a normal Goku.

Well Cell came today so here's an update to my Collection, keep in mind I only started like 2 weeks ago...

466275_10151575804914346_792925675_o.jpg

OT, but is that the Chogokin Megazord? How is he?

they should release pack of attacks . Such as kamehamehas ,beam cannon for specific characters and regular blast single shot blasts etc to play with. if anyone bought the halo 3 figures you know they released a weapons pack with shotguns plasma pistols grenades etc

This wouldn't be a far reach for Tamashii, either-- they did it once already in their MonsterArts line for Godzilla!

Please please please finish your poll list, Tamashii! I need me a Saiyaman!

And a Goku.

Though we all need a normal Goku.

OT, but is that the Chogokin Megazord? How is he?

This wouldn't be a far reach for Tamashii, either-- they did it once already in their MonsterArts line for Godzilla!

Yeah thats an Chogokin Megazord It's an awesome figure... hoping we get an Chogokin Dragonzord sometime soon....

Hey, I just joined this forum because I just recently got into the DBZ Figuarts line & you guys have posted some really helpful info & awesome pictures but was Piccolo ever released in the U.S.?(English text on both sides of the box) or were they just imported from Japan?

Hey, I just joined this forum because I just recently got into the DBZ Figuarts line & you guys have posted some really helpful info & awesome pictures but was Piccolo ever released in the U.S.?(English text on both sides of the box) or were they just imported from Japan?

Welcome to the addiction man!

Thanks, I've already tweeted Tamashii about giving us a hint for this years Exclusive & dying to get regular goku. Hopefully this line continues strong. Lots of characters I'd love to get

Thanks, I've already tweeted Tamashii about giving us a hint for this years Exclusive & dying to get regular goku. Hopefully this line continues strong. Lots of characters I'd love to get

Hahaha your the Mike whi commented on my question @jayrod2009?

In all honesty i hate great saiyaman lol like that character really annoyed me...alot lol if anything he should be one of the last figures to release lol hercule is more important than saiyaman was lol

Hahaha ya I'm the Mike3114 on twitter that tried getting some sort of hint & tried finding out if regular goku was going to be the exclusive this year

In all honesty i hate great saiyaman lol like that character really annoyed me...alot lol if anything he should be one of the last figures to release lol hercule is more important than saiyaman was lol

Lots of other people like him too, I think he'd do pretty well. Especially as an exclusive. Personally, I'd rather get some funny characters than 100 more fighters. Hercule and the Announcer would be great to have to compliment the others.

Or I guess we could get every saiyan in every form ever. /gag

Lots of other people like him too, I think he'd do pretty well. Especially as an exclusive. Personally, I'd rather get some funny characters than 100 more fighters. Hercule and the Announcer would be great to have to compliment the others.

Or I guess we could get every saiyan in every form ever. /gag

Mr.Satan anyone???

Loving the endless posing possibility with these figures!
Currently have it set up as an aerial Cell vs Goku/Vegeta battle. Please excuse my crappy iPhone...
2ih58c4.jpg

245c0nn.jpg

333kbc6.jpg

Captain Ginyu , Zarbon , Dodoria , and of course wee need a First Form Frieza. Plus Master Roshi and Jackie Chun and Shen Long :panic:

We really need to get: Regular Goku, Android Saga Trunks, Android 16, Kid Gohan, regular teen Gohan, Adult Gohan, & of course most importantly a 2 pack of Dende/kame with Mr. Popo. Lol

Back