S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly if nappa is the sdcc exclusive or w.e im getting 2 lol not gunna lie but deff gunna sell the 2nd one once the prices for it sky rocket lol but i wont be a d!ck about it lol

I seriously don't get what makes you all think Nappa/Krillin/18 will end up as the SDCC exclusive. New Figuarts generally see a few advertisements and promo images long before they even see a release. The Vegeta was shown in December of last year and STILL hasn't started selling in the US. I'll be surprised if they release anything at SDCC.

Honestly if nappa is the sdcc exclusive or w.e im getting 2 lol not gunna lie but deff gunna sell the 2nd one once the prices for it sky rocket lol but i wont be a d!ck about it lol

Don't get the re-sellers start for fig like they're us for sneakers.....:horror

I seriously don't get what makes you all think Nappa/Krillin/18 will end up as the SDCC exclusive. New Figuarts generally see a few advertisements and promo images long before they even see a release. The Vegeta was shown in December of last year and STILL hasn't started selling in the US. I'll be surprised if they release anything at SDCC.

Freeza was shown at SDCC12 and is being releasing in August... 13 months! The exclusive will have been 1 year from reveal to release. Normal Vegeta was shown at SDCC12 and we will get him this month. They have more than one figure going through the final stage of production at once. I wouldn't be suprised to see Nappa, Android 18, or Krillin as the SDCC13 exclusive, then one of the 3 released in November then the other in January if not sooner.

^That got me thinking... Say, if nappa have reached SS status, being the bald dude that he is, does that mean that his mustache would turn blonde and be all spikey :huh

Hahaha he would turn into Hulk Hogan! Whatcha gunna do Goku brother, when I run super saiyan on YOUUUU!!!

1133461.jpg

Just give me Majin Vegeta with this expression.

tumblr_mfa1joeYNi1s0t989o1_500.gif

[ame]https://youtu.be/FO8MyXDYHqk[/ame]

We need a Master Roshi!
Yes!
Roshi before Tien ,Krillin and Majin Buu no thanks .
Krillin will be first, but en Roshi
kid-goku-on-nimbus-o.gif

tumblr_lqs0ve9tmi1qc8ii7o1_500.png

I'd like a kid Goku and his power pole with nimbus!!! Anyone?

Nyoibo.PNG

Yes please?

Yup, Vegeta's officially either sold out or over priced EVERYWHERE. A 56 page google search proved it.

Its either pay the prices now or pay even more later down the road.... or wait prob 2 or more years....

SS Vegeta looks like a great figure, but I think anyone who pays over $100 for him is nuts. When I got into this line he was going for around $70 on the aftermarket and I couldn't even justify that. Maybe I'm just more frugal/patient than other collectors, but I'll wait for the inevitable re-release or for someone to want to trade for something I have.

i thought that the sdcc2013 exclusive will be the tv version of piccolo.. still unsure though..

SS Vegeta looks like a great figure, but I think anyone who pays over $100 for him is nuts. When I got into this line he was going for around $70 on the aftermarket and I couldn't even justify that. Maybe I'm just more frugal/patient than other collectors, but I'll wait for the inevitable re-release or for someone to want to trade for something I have.

How bout this figure for $200 bucks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/McFarlane-...0418?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item232aa96722

Back